Grenades: good or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenades: good or not

I think the grenades in this game are a big inprovment from BFV and the arnt many ppl who use the to clean out rooms?

there are bad:shakehead there shood be more damage from gernades

Comment

I've killed a few people by using grenades, but I find that I have problems both throwing them far enough (Are these soldiers women, by any chance?), and the damage on them seems to be strange as well... to me it seems that unless you land one RIGHT UNDER a guy, he'll just take a small amount of damage.

Of course, with no effective splash damage from missiles/rockets, should I be surprised?

Comment

I only use grenades when no one else on my team is nearby. It's just not worth the 2/4 points and a TK...

Comment

after you have been spammed as much as I have, they do enough damage... maybe not to vehicles.

Comment

I friggin pwn with nades. Would be cool if there was a grenadge badge or something, lol.

There fine as it is. They dont need anymore splash damage, or people would *****. Learn to use 'em.

Comment

there good, if i have a guy chansing me and im reload i go around a corner and drop two grenades on the side of the wall, then back up and enjoy the kill as he comes around the corner

Comment

i like to sit in high places over enemy bases as support and just let the nades start flowing. its detrimental to the well being of the enemy

Comment

they need a little fixing,and the grenades in bfv rock well they did to me at least

Comment

nades are fine. good fun too. remember that nades are often more effective at flushing ppl out of cover than killing them.

Comment

Il tell u guys a tip while throwing grenades when u left click and he is about to let go of it jump and it goes 3X as far

Comment

id like to see slightly more damage and a much wider hurt zone at least, if you are within 10-15 feet of the nade u should be feeling it

Comment

wish there was a key to throw single nades without having to switch away from primary

Comment

Don't mind the nades at all.

I do pretty well with them.

I do jump to throw it farther though too...as stated up a few posts.

Comment

they should have much more damage like a more than 50 foot radius. cause all the metal pices of it fly everywhere and it kills. not just the blast

Comment

Working...
                              X