X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Support Class

Originally posted by Spookious
    /me raises hand.

Last night, after staring at my 0-7 *total* k/d ratio while playing as support class (and it's been that way since about the 1st week Bf2 was released - aka I *never* play it), I decided it I'd try it out again.

Boy was I in for a shock. Now that I know how to play the game better than when I first got it, that made all the difference. I will definitely be playing this support class more often.

Summary: you're missing out if you're not playing this class.

haha omg, same exact situation as me.. just started playing it and love it

Comment

Originally posted by Praetorian145
      FIre in short bursts doesnt mean firing one or two shots. It means firing 8 - 12 shots with short breaks.
      A short burst isn't 8 - 12 shots, more like 5 shots then pause for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Durka Durka racist
        I personally like the SAW cuz it gets off more bullets, and its the best if your working with a sqaud. You really hav to get close to kill with the PKM, unless your really good and have a lot of exp with it.
        No its the other way around, the PKM is alot more accurate but a little slower, i just unlocked it and it wons, just camp for a minuten then dvance with troops , camp at good spot until front moves on and ect.

Comment

I have no problems with this gun either.... even from long range... You just have to spray the ****er so he cant poke his head up or aim properly..

In short range just pull out the pistol.

Comment

Aim for the legs.... It's alllllll in the mussel climb baby.

Comment

when i see a PKM in a courner i try to sneak behind him and knife him... it usually works all the time since he's concentrated lookin at wut to shoot at he forgets to check he back

Comment

I think the best support kit is the Chinease one. I just love the type 95 in action. It lets off plenty of rounds and feels so accurate...

Comment

Now alledgedly, the Chinese and U.S. MGs are the same. The MEC is better damage but slower fire rate. The PKM is even more damage but even slower fire rate.

Comment

What seems to be missing in this thread is how to best "support" your team. Where should you toss ammo packs? When should you tuck and run? Should you be in a vehicle or on the run?

Please advise...

Comment

Originally posted by Tweak_SFO
                      What seems to be missing in this thread is how to best "support" your team. Where should you toss ammo packs? When should you tuck and run? Should you be in a vehicle or on the run?

Please advise...

Succinct and to the point. In most threads about the various classes, I read about ppl who claim that this class or that class rules the game. seldom do I read about how a particular class is an asset to the team.

I was a support guy in a Blackhawk with two engineers and a medic; we ruled the map and were darn near invulnerable and I earned a supply badge. It seems to make all the difference if you have a balanced team and the supply class is the perfect unit to play when you assault from long range and use your iron-sites and not the crosshair. Firing controlled burst helps too. Hold the trigger only as long as it take you to say something like *mutherflogger*. Hand out a few ammo packs just before and after a fire-fight. Most of all be a team player.

Comment

Working...
                      X