No announcement yet.

Mashtuur City and Suicide Mi-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´ve done it and its rather difficult if you dont hace c4 loaded but its sometimes the only tactica against bh whoring.

I hate though when they ram there mi´s to my bh, haha

Comment

thats what i do on mashtuur city when ever im on mec strap c4 for my chopper head for the bh switch seats with my detonator out and boom, or if the chopper is in use, the old c4 the flag pole works fine too.

Comment

Well actually people who say ramming into other people is not skillful, the are wrong.

It actually takes skill to fly a chopper and to drive any other vehicles, but the most skillful part is to actually hit the target. So if someone says it requires no skill, they are wrong, beccause it does.

Comment

I've taken BHs down with an M-2 before. I have more than a few kills on AA against BHs. Hell, I shot one down with a TOW missile before. So why bother with the Kamikaze?

J.

Comment

Oh yeah!

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
            thats what i do on mashtuur city when ever im on mec strap c4 for my chopper head for the bh switch seats with my detonator out and boom, or if the chopper is in use, the old c4 the flag pole works fine too.
            My favorite tactic as spec ops. Jump and throw the C4 up the pole and wait. On Mashtuur you KNOW they're coming. They hover and BOOM! Cheers and applause from your MEC pals and off you go, He-He.

Comment

I got my revenge on the BH whores on Darqing Oilfields, my squad, consisting of 3 Special Ops, 1 supply, 1 medic, went around of the back of the main US base, and one Spec op would run on the heli pad and C4 the BH, another would C4 the Cobra, we did this most of the map and all of us earned our basic explosive badges.

The Squad leader would keep switching positions so the US team had a hard time finding us when we respawned.

Then to top it off we switched Squad leaders, and our original Squad leader went for his knife badge and got it, the US team would camp the BH pad (6-7 people at a time) and he just rushed in knife swinging.

Comment

i like BH whoring myself sometimes, but when i am MEC on mashtur i either try to take the BH spawn (not that effective when the BH stays alive for a long time) or i try to get a gun on a jeep and shoot for the open door. i dont destroy a lot of BH's but i do like it when the guys i kill fall out of the thing to the ground. sure pisses me off when i get shot out..

Comment

make sure your an squad leader in an mi-17 ( with at least 3 guys in it) let 2 man the machine guns onw engie in the back and then go head on toward the bh pull up just be4 you hit it reslut: 1) the bh pilot pulls up aswell and get wacked. 2) he evades and has a hard time stabelizing his bh so the gunners cant attack groundtargets. btw just continue trying to ram in the bh sure he wont be a ***** being able to kill your troops.

Comment

altho you can shoot it down with vod that tactic is just the best and funniest to do

Comment

I use this same tactic a lot, but I put the C4 on the underbelly and lay my Puma on top of the blackhawk while it caps a flag.

Comment

I also ram the BH, but for more selfish reasons.

I get in the mec chopper and fly to the US pad. Squad hops out there. I turn around and find the BH. Boom it's dead and I respawn on squad. We steal to BH.

And I win.

Comment

I fly the Mi-17 into the BH on Mashtuur all the time. I never tried strapping C4 to it though. The thing is, about 50% of the time I get six kills for killing the BH, and the other 50% of the time, I don't get any kills and the pilot of the BH gets 5 TKs.

Comment

dude jihad actions (suicide actions) are the funnest things to do

JIHAD CHOPPER FTW

.....my name is akmed im a terrorist

bak allah mohammed jihad

Comment

Working...
                            X