Mashtuur City and Suicide Mi-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mashtuur City and Suicide Mi-17

So I just got out of a game of Mashtuur City. My usual tactic of switching to MEC, putting C4 on the nose of the MI-17 and ramming into the BH yielded the regular crowd of whiny bums saying how I fing suck and all sorts of stuff.

I don't claim that my method requires any great amount of skill. I do get a crapload of kills and help my team out an awful lot. But I don't claim that this is somehow any more or less skillful then playing the BH.

What do you people think?

Comments especially welcome from victims. I usually play as either this accounts name or another name. I'm the only one I've ever seen do it so since the other name is in somewhat bad taste, I'll leave it for you to decide if it was me or not.

"BH yielded the regular crowd of whiny bums saying how I fing suck and all sorts of stuff."

im one of them. i hate this. but if it works.. hey! more power to ya.

Comment

blackhawk is a big flying boot kicking asses at will. because of it's unbalanced nature, it hardly dies at all, if ever, when used properly.

"OMGS!!11eleventy-one WE DIED OMFG WTF *** NOOB WHORE PENIS"

stupid fools. of course its legit. try getting your asses in there close and person and see how times you die.

good work frenchamn.

Comment

That's all the Slug is good for anyway. And we're fanatical Arabs, no?

Comment

Well it is a little bit of a cheap tatic but does help out MEC so much because that BH is just too powerful on that map.

Comment

I do this every time I play MEC on Mashtuur. The funny thing is that I was just doing it and some idiot started a votekick on me, to which I replied, "you sure you want to start a vote kick on an admin?". Yes, it was on our clan's server and the idiot started a votekick on someone with the server's clan name. I was feeling nice and didn't boot him.

Nevertheless, the BH is unbalanced. Dice knows it, EA knows it, everyone and their mother knows it. So until the patch comes out and nerfs it, I choose to do my own nerfing.

Comment

Completely agreed. I do almost the same on Songhua. (I do not ram the chopper, my joy is configured so i can swich to position 6 and press the detonator from joy: so i just fly above them, and BOOM. Ramming did not always gave me kills, this way it does)
              Yesterday I killed 3 full BH (18 ppl)+ 1 BH with 4 ppl in it + 2 APCs.... so I got my veteran explosives badge )
              Of course they wanted to vote me out too.... but I was on the first place, and my team encouraged me to continue killing their hawk. My squad's name was :"sabotage"

Comment

Hey brotha, any way you can take out the Blackhawk is fine with me.

Thumbs up!

Comment

after the "BlackHawk, I will own the battlefield" tactic,
                  the "Fanatic Suicide Mi-17" tactic ...

very nice counterstrategy, keep up the good work

Comment

In shonghua Stalemate it's easy to sneak to BH's. There are two of them. Load one of them with C4, wait and when they are airborne, flip the switch... wait for a while to be sure it's full, though. Just be stealthy enough and you're set for kills. It's easier to sneak to lower BH, but you'll be able to reach the one in the topmost flag with ease.

Comment

Good tactic - any tactic taking out B-whores is ok - will try it tonight...

The BH is my number 1 target for more than a week now. I am trying all the tactics. Since you cant allways find people to join you in taking out B-whores the Lone Wolf Tactics like this C4-Heli-Tactic is great.

I am not doing it for the kills - I do it for the fun that follows a successfull kill where those B-whores start to complain because they cant add another couple of hundreds of points to their stupid stats...

I even wanted to start a Anti BH clan but since they will nerf it down it wont be necessary

God must I hate those wrenching fools ...

Comment

Another nice anti Blackhawk trick is if you see one parked and are playing sniper plant both claymores along the side the enemy are most likely to board from. Granted it does not kill the Blackhawk but it does harass those who would whore it which is all good in my book

Comment

don't care. don't care for kamikaze pilots, suicide bombers, etc. it's a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchman
                            What do you people think?
                            i think you did good. of course the blackhawks will complain. if they were prepared to die or be in any danger at all they wouldnt be flying a blackhawk on mashtuur.

Comment

I think the first time i killed a blawkhawk was w/C4's....snuck into the US base on Dragon Valley (map size 32), planted 4 C4's (new to game, not sure how much 'boom' the things make), let it get fully loaded and flip the switch.....*boom. How sastifying.

Comment

Working...
                              X