No announcement yet.

What is your goal to hit in BF2????!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too Damn school is getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin123456789
      Me I am only 10 so i can play for as long as i want untill the end of august damn it more torcher at school i hate that!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
      Wait, wasn't there some kind of agreement that the users has confirmed they are or over 13 years old?

Comment

To play the freaking game .. and have a good time ..

bye

Armando

Comment

to become number 1 medic in the world

to have the highest legitemate score per minute in the world, without being a total noobwhore. (eg all karkand or armour or blackhawk crap)

im close to both goals i think, but i havent found a way to scheck the score/minute thing.

last time i check i was 6th medic in world with 120 hours i think; pretty good seeing as everyone else in top 20 has 250+ hours.

oh yeah and to actual get some time to play. (only had about 5 hours in the last 2 - 3 weeks

Comment

im lookin for gunnery sergeant 75k points master gunnery is like 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin123456789
              Me too Damn school is getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!
              A cursing ten year old...what is this world coming to :|: lol

Comment

Obviously the highest rank isnt possible if you looked at the leaderboards you would see somebody has achieved it (with sum UBER hax of course)

Comment

its not impossible, just unreasonable. 2.5 million? come on. :hmm:

Comment

I also thought that was a part of the agreement, perhaps i was mistaken.

Either way, i wonder if our mate kev here knows what spamming means? Because it sure seems as though he doesnt.

Mate, please stop with the "damn school" posts and the "yeh i like that" threads.... mate be thankful you go to school, you're one of the lucky ones.

Comment

Let's say that a really good player gets 200 points per hour, he would need to play 12500 hours to get the top rank. If he plays ten (!) hours a day, it would take 1250 days which is almost 3 and a half years. That's nuts. There's no way anyone would get that far before bf2 stats are shut down many, many years in the future.

Comment

Now that im COP im gonna mess around untill I hit First Sergeant
                        (1stSgt) 150,000 !! what!!

Comment

become corporal til the mid of september, only 5000 points^^

Comment

so realistically even if they play for 6 hours a day (still a bit much) it would take them 7 years :hmm:

Comment

Simple goal - frag as many enemy as i can, revive as many teammates as possible and have FUN all the way!

Comment

Staff Sergeant by the end of the year

Comment

Working...
                                X