No announcement yet.

What is your goal to hit in BF2????!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your goal to hit in BF2????!!!!

What are your goals to hit?? my goal is master gunnery sargent

seargent by december.. lol

Comment

My goal is to have as much fun as possible no matter what rank or stats or whatever........

Comment

If i can by the time callofduty2 comes out..

Comment

Eventually I'll have to get there, but in the meantime, I don't worry about ranks.

Comment

Enjoy the game and be as good as i can be at sniping, given the limitations placed on it by the developers. And also to help out any noobs, be it to sniping or to any other aspect they appear to need help in.

Comment

250k points by new years, though i know i will never hit the last rank with the other top players playing. stupid work sometimes i wish i didnt have a job. lol

Comment

War Collage Ribbon by the end of week

Only 180 Wins to go

Comment

Personally I enjoy being a ranked player - but I dont stress about awards or points. I'm happy so long as I don't end with negative points...

Comment

Right now to hit corpral.

Comment

i would just love to break 10000 by the end of August. I'm at 9400 or so now. Lately, it seems i get into a server, and can't get things going.

Comment

I finally reached my initial goal, rank of corporal. Now my goal is to fly jets more, enjoy playing the game and maybe get that next promotion while doing so.

This goal is sometimes frustrating, you get teamkilled so often when you want to fly those jets. Damn I hate those teamkilling bastards

Comment

seargent maybe staff Srg if i get lucky

Comment

To get 99% accuracy with the noobcannon. :yay:

Comment

Since I've recently made Corporal my goal is to have more fun and not worry about points or unlocks. The next rank is so far off I'm not even going to think about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X