Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roderick
    "Planes that can't rearm and repair while airborne and moving at 800mph."

I always had a problem with this too. You should have to land to reload. I have read many replies saying they cannot, but that is BS. I watched a really good pilot land his plane on the aircraft carrier and I was amazed at how smooth he did it. If he can do it, other pilots can too, but refuse to learn.
    Its hard with the space limitations around the surrounding area to turn while at 900 mph. it also takes some careful precise timing as well, because at 400 you begin loosing altitude control, and at 300 your in a state of nose dive. At 300 idealy you want to be in a situation where you can reach the edge of the runway, but if your doing a flyby keeping 400 is difficult, because you need 500 to to rise again. On top of that the space is limited making it difficult for you to manuver onto the runway because you constantly getting the shot warning for leaving the battlefield.

Comment

Dude, you are in fly-boy mode waaaaay to deep if you are actucally monitoring your airspeed according to numbers in the HUD.

Comment

Choppers Rule! Dont Complain, Hop On The Bus:d It Takes A Very Skilled Pilot To Hover.

Comment

get rid of the bunny hop, or at least shorten the hop and when they do hop, say 3 times in a row, let it deplete the staminaa great deal.

ppfftt who ever heard of a soldier with 100 pounds of gear jumping 6 feet high and 4 feet forward at the same time

Comment

I agree that planes should have to land to rearm and repair. With that kind of power, I would expect it as a form of balancing and added realism.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed
              Chopper Capping..

and Commander mode..

Chopper capping is so corny..shiows no skill (gee everyone look at me hover!)
              Ruined Battlefield Vietnam.. making BF2 silly as well.. Since when did a
              chopper take ground in any war? ever? Make it land, something.....

Commander Mode took stealth out of this game entirely.. face it, you know,
              like myself when youre running around EVERY map in this game, you have
              that constant knowledge that the enemy knows EXACTLY where you are..
              and A true sniper is non existant in this game any more.. Constant UAVS
              and SAT scans are a joke.. What kind of idiot game creator takes stealth
              out of what is supposed to be a realisitic war game..

Either tweak the commander stuff so it isnt a never ending magical map
              with all the enemies on it, or make it a server option. Give me a game
              with no commander either team any day..MUCH more fun.

I know I know, Im wasting my breath.. even if EA did have a lick of common
              sense, theyd never show it..
              no, why do you say just because the uav and scan feature makes stealth go away we need to take the whole commander mode? project reality took out the uav and scan, so now you gotta zoom in 3 times and spot enemies manually by satallite. That puts skill into the commander position.

Comment

Working...
              X