No announcement yet.

Shooting pilots through the cockpit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blew up a fighter last night, it was pretty funny.

Comment

I've done it 5 times.. it's possible I think it's a bit more luck then anything but I have done it

Comment

i just got my M95 today and i been causing some serious havoc with it shooting people through crates out of choppers.......etc

i even got a hell of a lot lucky and shot a guy out of a fast moving blackhawk that was really random

Comment

I have been shot out of a heli with an apc on more than one occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by TechniK
            When I'm sniper I see an enemy get into the jet so I shoot him through the window and nothing happens so I do it again and still nothing happens. I tried it at even closer range and still nothing. I'm not a bad sniper btw.

Are you actually able to snipe or shoot through cockpit windows?
            I am not sure about sniping, but I have been able to kill a pilot and/or gunner in a Cobra with the M203 grenade launcher before. Sometimes it takes one grenade and sometimes it takes two (when it works). It is a crapshoot anyway. If the glass on the chopper is anything like real life, it is reinforced to deflect small arms fire. Happy sniping.

Comment

You shot a heli pilot and it crashed? Did the heli have anyone else on board? The reason I ask is because I took out the mi8 once while it was hovering over a flag. It had a pilot and the gunner but I took out the pilot. I thought it would dive into the ground but it started spinning in circles then gained a bunch of altitude before I guess the gunner figured out the pilot was dead and took control.
              This actually happens a lot to choppers...they climb and climb themselves until they burnout and respawn.

Comment

what gun is the M95?

Comment

i have camped the carrier many times with the m95

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Flex
                    what gun is the M95?
                    50 cal sniper rifle.

Comment

Working...
                    X