Worst thing you did to play BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, no missing work for me, I work at game crazy-local video game store
    But I did have a problem when installing the game, it did install, but not completely
    it was some wack problem, I couldnt uninstall the game no matter what,
    tired everyway the file must have gotten messed up or
    not installed on the original bad install
    It was so bad and I wanted to play that night so I wiped my whole HD clean, didnt wait and back up a thing
    Needless to say 1 hour or so later I was gunning down noobs the night it came out in widescreen glory

Comment

Brought my gaming pc to work and played it all day while at work (being a store manager has it perks)

Comment

What's her number?

Originally posted by SickieWifeBeater
        I've been married for 16 years & my name is just wishfull think'n (my wife really runs the show) & I must trade sex for comp time & she makes me do dirty, dirty things to her so I can play BF2.

Comment

I haven't skipped work early or missed a day, because the wife and kids are home. If they were at daycare, I would.

That being said, the worst thing I've ever done to play BF2 was..well...I bought a second copy because I thought my original disk was scracthed and didn't want to risk being PB, banned.

See http://forums.totalbf2.com/attachmen...tachmentid=637

and yes I'm proud...

Comment

forced to make a deal with my wife to play BF2 : (

off-topic

SickieWifeBeater
            in your sig, the pilots are noobs? they are looking down, but got hit on the rear.

MrCool
            in your sig, the guy is looking down, but aiming upward.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo_Bastard
              Ok guys what is he worst thing you did to go home or stay home and play this game?
              I mised about 1 week of work (almost got fired) and weekend in Las Vegas.
              Be as honest as you can, and I dont mean "I dont feal good today Mom I think I'm gona stay home today" honest.

Grenade Launcher + Strike At Karkand + Armo_Bastard = Blood, Guts, ded bodies and body parts everywere.

Yeah ... I have called in sick a couple of times... Also I will be tired as hell when I get home from work around 6pm, and REALLY need a nap. But pretty soon, I start hearing voices in my head saying "Welcome to battle" ... "Welcome to battle"... and I can't help myself. I have to get on. I will finally pass out around 2am and get up at 7 to go to work again. I didn't do this before BF2 came out. This sux! So I guess the worst thing I am doing is killing my own body very slowly. Oh well, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
              X