Worst thing you did to play BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst thing you did to play BF2

Ok guys what is he worst thing you did to go home or stay home and play this game?
    I mised about 1 week of work (almost got fired) and weekend in Las Vegas.
    Be as honest as you can, and I dont mean "I dont feal good today Mom I think I'm gona stay home today" honest.

Grenade Launcher + Strike At Karkand + Armo_Bastard = Blood, Guts, ded bodies and body parts everywere.

What im doing now, dodging work to play or read/post in this forum...shusssh, dont tell anyone.

Comment

you missed over 1 week of work over this game? dude whats wrong with you?

Comment

I sold my family into the slave trade so I could afford a graphics card :P

But I have booked days off to play bf2 .... mmmm 15 cans and 12 hrs of BF :P

--unreb

Comment

I work at home . so np's here . i can search when i want ==Forums.
          But i generally play at night , late night when all the KIDDIES that were on-line are now off sleeping ..

Comment

Originally posted by Nofah Kinway
            you missed over 1 week of work over this game? dude whats wrong with you?

I was just fine before i got this game, but now my life is upside down, I go to bed at 4-5-am wake up at 11-12 lol and start all over.

Comment

Nothing, life as normal...I GOT A LIFE!

Comment

I actually spend more time on the forums and modelling / skinning than gaming, i don't want to get sick of the game quite yet.

Comment

Originally posted by unreb
                  I sold my family into the slave trade so I could afford a graphics card :P

--unreb
                  lmao :laugh:

@Nofah Kinway thats a awesome sig

Comment

things like skipping work and stuff is something I will never do, but sometimes I just get up earlyer (totaly don't know how to spel) to play the game

Comment

i havent really done anything that i can think of.. life as normal.... except now i go to bed a couple hours later

Comment

Originally posted by timothye
                        But i generally play at night , late night when all the KIDDIES that were on-line are now off sleeping ..
                        Doesn't work unfortunately

As it gets to 10-11pm in the UK and the kiddies go offline, its between 2-3pm on the US west coast and 5-6pm on US east coast and the kiddies are definately online ALL across the US. :ar15:

So you wait until 5-6am in the UK, for the American kiddies to start going offline and guess what?????? :dead:

It's 2-3pm in Australia and the kiddies are back online aaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhh :cussing:

Comment

I've been married for 16 years & my name is just wishfull think'n (my wife really runs the show) & I must trade sex for comp time & she makes me do dirty, dirty things to her so I can play BF2.

Comment

i run my dad off political boards

Comment

I stop showering until no one of the human race desires my presence.

No really, I'm pretty sick of the game now and play like an hour a day at the very most, but a few weeks ago I would make up some pretty lame excuses to get time in. My g/f Liz was all psyched up to go out one Friday night, we hadn't seen each other all week(both busy with work), so I knew I was in for a long night of dinner, "companion time", etc, no chance of BF2 play...I got out of it so I could stay home and play...very sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X