No announcement yet.

What's the best MOD out there now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FH, PoE to bad that hathcock isnt the real hathcock, man that guy was sweet.

Comment

What's the best MOD out there now?

the excentriker mod http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=24393 in combination with the 64-player-map mod

Comment

There are some very nice looking mods gearing up for BF2. It may be a while till we get to play them, but its going to be one hell of a ride.

Comment

id say FH and Desert Conflict

Comment

I Say The Desert Conflict People Should Join Forces With The Point Of Existance People..

Comment

As for what is out right now (I think that was the original question) there are really no major mods out. Project Reality has released a Mini Mod to try and help develop the mod as well as interest in the mod itself. There are a few other small mods out there as well that make things hover, go fast ect.

So as far as mods that are out right now...I think the PRMM is the best.

For mods to look out for I would say project Reality again, as well as Point Of Existence:

PR is going to add the british army and judgin by what they did with the mini mod, they should put someting amazing out for the full verison.

POE made one hell of a mod out of crappy BFV, so I'm very excited to see what they can do with the more "freedom" they should have with BF2 as a base.

Comment

Working...
              X