Lower The Voices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [R-Mod]Scoggs
    maybe if you understood... and read the rest of the posts.... but i use footsteps to know when someone is sneaking up on me because i have to look downrange to shoot my target not looking behind me all the time...yes and all the voices in my head are making me crazy!
    I did read all the posts. Specifically (# please) which one did you think I missed?

And you look downrange to shoot your target? Whoa. You must be one of those "skilled" players I hear so much about around here. It's an honor to be conversing with you. Truly!

Heck, the way you tell it, it's amazing we are not all knived to death 90% of the time.

Okay, sorry, I'll go away now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hudson
      <sigh> Is there anything you people won't find to complain about? First, if you are spending 100% of you time fearing that someone is sneaking up on you, then just look behind you from time to time for Pete's sake. Second, the on-screen visual aid (partial red aura) is what you should be using to know where to look when someone is shooting at you, not the sounds in your probably uncalibrated 5.1 setup.

I, for one, like the audio barks from my teammates, SL, and commander. It makes the setting seem more realistic, and at times more frantic which is good: it raises the adrenaline a touch and makes the game more intense and exciting.
      this guy hasent had his commander fill the screen with enemy spotted messages...

Comment

Originally posted by ~US~Riggs-
        thats one thing that pisses me off... there was one game where the comander dident use a UAV he just kept spotting enemys and it got really anoying...
        The UAV can only be in one area.. If I have it up on one flag, and I notice a squad attacking another flag, I'll zoom in and spot everything I can see. It's like I have 2 UAV's Would you rather not know where the enemy is? They probably know where you are...

Comment

Volume=DOWN.. but yea ea should fix this it does get very annoying

Comment

Working...
          X