Lower The Voices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower The Voices...

i was wondering if you could make the voices in game like "Go Go GO!" and stuff like that cause i find it annoying whne im trying to hear foot steps.. i put the minimal on Voice)Over but it did nothing help please!

Cut your ears off.

Comment

yea sure... after you m8

Comment

I don't know, but there should. What is worst is when you are on the MEC and your commander spends the entire game spotting enemies, the benefit of knowing where your enemies are is destroyed by the fact that you are feeling very pissed off and have a headache....

Comment

And then proceed to unload large amounts of abuse his way and then tell him the world is a better place if he is never commander again

Comment

Originally posted by aLLyBOOM
            I don't know, but there should. What is worst is when you are on the MEC and your commander spends the entire game spotting enemies, the benefit of knowing where your enemies are is destroyed by the fact that you are feeling very pissed off and have a headache....
            thats one thing that pisses me off... there was one game where the comander dident use a UAV he just kept spotting enemys and it got really anoying...

Comment

so no one knows...YAY! another thing i cant fix with my game!

Comment

Originally posted by skleg
                Cut your ears off.
                you could still hear since thats inside your skull. The real solution is to cut your head off :laugh:

Comment

yea thx for the help.... almost as good as EA

Comment

when someone figures this out, I will be first to say thank you. Nothing more annoying than someone spamming "spotted" messages when you are trying to figure out where you are getting shot from.,

Comment

Agreed. WHy they didn't seperate the voices from sound effects is beyond me.

Comment

cause its dice & EA put together

Comment

<sigh> Is there anything you people won't find to complain about? First, if you are spending 100% of you time fearing that someone is sneaking up on you, then just look behind you from time to time for Pete's sake. Second, the on-screen visual aid (partial red aura) is what you should be using to know where to look when someone is shooting at you, not the sounds in your probably uncalibrated 5.1 setup.

I, for one, like the audio barks from my teammates, SL, and commander. It makes the setting seem more realistic, and at times more frantic which is good: it raises the adrenaline a touch and makes the game more intense and exciting.

Comment

maybe if you understood... and read the rest of the posts.... but i use footsteps to know when someone is sneaking up on me because i have to look downrange to shoot my target not looking behind me all the time...yes and all the voices in my head are making me crazy!

Comment

CS Source has much better sound than this game. But I don't know what to do. BTW, is there anyway to make the soldier walk more quietly? They always plod around loudly.

Comment

Working...
                              X