Pics for the support unlock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vulcan
    I especially liked the part where he praises the G3 when every other person has said it blows as an unlock compared to the some of the others.
    I'll give the G3 one thing... it sounds cool.....

Comment

two things, looks cool too.

Comment

eh.. it could look cooler. but ya i like it. i sometimes use it.. M203/GP-30/GP-25 though is better :/

Comment

It comes down to personal preference, but everyone in the g3 threads love the g3. Surprisingly, everyone in this PKM thread loves the PKM. I've played with all 4, and I find the stopping power of the G3 to be the best in versatility. I was excited about playing the PKM, but in reality, it's boring as hell. When I said the medic and spec ops unlocks were tied, I meant in terms of bullet power. The medic unlock takes some getting used to. To use the G3 effectively, you either have it or you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by cgN-Grizz
            eh.. it could look cooler. but ya i like it. i sometimes use it.. M203/GP-30/GP-25 though is better :/

Of course you think it is, your the biggest noob a** ive ever played with. F-ing whore.

Comment

You have to love a good intellectual discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by ZapStarfighter
                You have to love a good intellectual discussion.
                sh1t yeah.

Comment

PKM is a murder machine for close range.
                  Get it. Screw the G3. Well, screw everything else if it is your first unlock.

I have made 6 accounts and unlocked nearly all the weapons.

I had played on some non-ranked servers testing all the weapons and each time thought I had found the unlock I wanted. I was wrong each time until hitting the PKM.

My next one will be the G36 Spec. Ops weapon. After that, all othe unlocks mean nothing to me. These are the best 2 choices in battlefield 2.

Comment

I find that its good on city maps and maybe operation clean sweep. But I have the worst luck on the chinese maps with it.

Comment

I got the PKM, but the G3 definitely still intrigues me. Although, after watching that video, not so much anymore LOL.

In the end, it's not so much a question with what to get, but of what NOT to get. So far, I've heard several people upset about their:

M95 (I hear this one a lot as the M24 seems to be a more accurate choice. Although, the M95 supports your MEC and china play)

G3 (the loss of the noob launcher, clip size, ammo amount, compared to it's marginally higher accuracy damage)

As for the PKM (lack of accuracy) and L85A1 (low dmg), I haven't heard any complain about unlocking it.

And the G36c, DAO-12, and Jackhammer, well, I don't know think that many people have unlocked them, so I don't know the general consensus on those.

Comment

I like the G3 and the crossbow. Once I reach the rank of Zeus, I'll unlock the lightning bolt.

Really, The G3 is all I have (LCpL) but it has it's disadvantages... you can rip through ammo with it. Maybe the PKM is better, I don't know, but it seems like more of a personal preference to me than an improvement in weaponry. If the G3 and the M16A2 are relative to the other upgrades, they all offer no real advantage over the basic issued meat slicer.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                          no. it rocks.
                          blackhawks have more armour than tanks.
                          WRONG

Comment

Originally posted by WrAth2110
                            WRONG
                            I thought they had the same amount of armor, only difference is that bullets dont affect tanks.

Im probably wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by blackguy32
                              I thought they had the same amount of armor, only difference is that bullets dont affect tanks.

Im probably wrong though
                              WRONG

Comment

Working...
                              X