No announcement yet.

Pics for the support unlock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the G3 is a good weapon... if you take a look at my other thread... the G3 atcualy has a GL attachment..

The HK79 underbarrel grenade launcher has been developed by the famous company Heckler-Koch from Germany. This add-on launcher was mounted on 7.62mm G3 and 5.56mm HK33 and G41 rifles, developed by the same company, and is (or was) in service with armed forces of Germany, Norway and few other countries.

Comment

I got the G3 for my first upgrade, and the PKM for the Seargent upgrade.. If I had to do it again, the PKM would have been first. G3 is nice for accuray and all, but the 20 round clip and the lack of 'nade launcher doesn't really help it any.

Comment

get pkm

Comment

Originally posted by ~US~Riggs-
          the G3 is a good weapon... if you take a look at my other thread... the G3 atcualy has a GL attachment..

The HK79 underbarrel grenade launcher has been developed by the famous company Heckler-Koch from Germany. This add-on launcher was mounted on 7.62mm G3 and 5.56mm HK33 and G41 rifles, developed by the same company, and is (or was) in service with armed forces of Germany, Norway and few other countries.
          IRL I'm sure it's a great weapon, in this game it's not worth unlocking w/out the lame launcher. click me

Comment

thats just fine and friggen dandy, but it aint in the game. Id sure as hell pick a g3 with a grenade launcher in real life, but in this game you get no nade launcher, so screw it. Noob tubes are the way. Its all in the name of Balance. Well "balance" can kiss my ass.

Comment

Comment

actually, on paper, the PKM's max accuracy is 0.512, and G3's max accuracy is 0.5 (proned, sighted, and stationary, first shot)

PKM does 45 damage, and G3 does 40.

PKM has 100 rounds, and ammo giving ability, nuff said.

Comment

I play on an all-unlocked server, and although the PKM is good for kills, expect the gameplay with it to be no fun. IF you just love getting points, go for it. I, for one, like to actually have fun, so I love my G3. You unlock the PKM, find a spot to hunker down, and waste your time. Also, if you really suck at the game, go for it. That's the perspective all the PKM lovers in this thread are coming from. Although, I do admit I use the medic unlock on the unlocked server because it's something new, even if it isn't as good as the G3. The Spec Ops unlock is probably tied with the Medic unlock in my opinion.

Comment

I got the G3 for my first unlock, and since then, I use nothing else than my precious G3!!! If you know how to aim, noone stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CLIXBY
                      I play on an all-unlocked server, and although the PKM is good for kills, expect the gameplay with it to be no fun. IF you just love getting points, go for it. I, for one, like to actually have fun, so I love my G3. You unlock the PKM, find a spot to hunker down, and waste your time. Also, if you really suck at the game, go for it. That's the perspective all the PKM lovers in this thread are coming from. Although, I do admit I use the medic unlock on the unlocked server because it's something new, even if it isn't as good as the G3. The Spec Ops unlock is probably tied with the Medic unlock in my opinion.
                      Gameplay with it no fun? Explain to me how because I have loads of fun with it. I don't find one spot and just sit, I run around and mow people down. And just where did you get the idea that any of us think if you suck get the pkm? If you're not having fun with any of the guns then you suck.

Comment

Clixby is in dreamland. The fact that he thinks the L85 is tied with the G36C should say it all.

L8 - Good single shot, that's it.

G36C - Amazing weapon no matter the situation.

Comment

i would get the g3 if it had that.... even if the grenade launcher doesnt work it just looks kick ass

Comment

only 2000 more till sergeant.. PKM or the JackHammer.(i have the g36c and the dao-12 takes too long to reload in the heap of battle.)

Comment

Originally posted by CLIXBY
                              oh that was good. best laugh i've had all day.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                                oh that was good. best laugh i've had all day.
                                I especially liked the part where he praises the G3 when every other person has said it blows as an unlock compared to the some of the others.

Comment

Working...
                                X