Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expert knife badge...18 kills? HUMBUG!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I GOT IT!!!!

Having a gold badge is great

and yes, i RUINED my k/d ratio...between this and attempting to collect every basic badge (engineer, ugh), i lowered my k/d ratio from 3.2 to 2.66...

Now I have to spend the rest of the month to get back to my old score

worth it, but painful,

Q

Comment

Bah, i managed to kill 172 in blobal with knife, while ive been killed by a auto fire noob while holding a knife 96 times

Comment

if you cant get that many in one round then your not an expert lol

Comment

Originally posted by =BFE=Quelaar
          I GOT IT!!!!

Having a gold badge is great

and yes, i RUINED my k/d ratio...between this and attempting to collect every basic badge (engineer, ugh), i lowered my k/d ratio from 3.2 to 2.66...

Now I have to spend the rest of the month to get back to my old score

worth it, but painful,

Q
          Indeed, I had a K/D ratio of 3:1 but after I got the knife it's been 2.5 ever since. Every time I play now it gets harder and harder to catch up since now I have a 1000 kill deficet to reach 3:1. And with my mission to get the Expert pistol badge, I doubt I'll ever have this 3:1 ratio soon.

Comment

I'm not even going to try...waste totally...i'll only get it when i NEED all Basic badges for more medals etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Got3n™
              if you cant get that many in one round then your not an expert lol
              That round i hade 34 kills, ALL knife.

I had been attempting to get 18 knife kills on 16 player 100 ticket servers, and even then i usually got at least 12 kills, with enough "real" weapon kills to get most of the kills during those rounds.

So, i think i am quite good now...Plenty of kills diving off building and killing an enemy after hitting the ground, all while the target was shooting at me, or rounding corners and knifing somebody in the face while they fire wildly

I think I've done quite well, sir! :|:

Q

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer
                Indeed, I had a K/D ratio of 3:1 but after I got the knife it's been 2.5 ever since. Every time I play now it gets harder and harder to catch up since now I have a 1000 kill deficet to reach 3:1. And with my mission to get the Expert pistol badge, I doubt I'll ever have this 3:1 ratio soon.
                Sorry to double post

I'm taking the expert pistol slowly. For now I'm going for it randomly during the map, caping people that I come across at close range or hurting somebody with a rifle and finishing them off with the pistol. I'm worried about ruining my k/d for the war college ribbon, so I'm just using the pistol when I know i can do it quite safely

BTW 265 knife kills now I had mucho knife kills before going for veteran and expert, but i gained well over 100 during my efforts

Q

Comment

Originally posted by =BFE=Quelaar
                  Sorry to double post

I'm taking the expert pistol slowly. For now I'm going for it randomly during the map, caping people that I come across at close range or hurting somebody with a rifle and finishing them off with the pistol. I'm worried about ruining my k/d for the war college ribbon, so I'm just using the pistol when I know i can do it quite safely

BTW 265 knife kills now I had mucho knife kills before going for veteran and expert, but i gained well over 100 during my efforts

Q
                  I think the War College Ribbon takes account over your Wins and Losses, not your Kill to Death Ratio.

Comment

The War College ribbon
                    Awarded to recognize achievements which, through their dedication and gallantry, have set the individual apart and above other commanders.

Criteria:
                    Command Qualification: Skilled
                    Command Proficiency: Good
                    Command Rating: Outstanding

Tasks:
                    Commander Score of 45 in 1 Game
                    50 Global Hours as Commander
                    Global Kill to Death Ratio Must be Greater than 3

Comment

Well the UBAR guide, it lists as Global Win to Loss Ratio Must be Greater than 3

Comment

Ubar is Fubar, the ribbons and medals that noone has got already is still unconfirmed requirements i think.

Unless some h4x0ring has been done

Comment

Working...
                        X