Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expert knife badge...18 kills? HUMBUG!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert knife badge...18 kills? HUMBUG!!!!!!

I must have the expert knife badge, but the best i can manage is 12 knife kills, and only when playing on small servers. Since i can't find ANY small servers with more than 100 tickets (300 would be ideal), I've been struggling to nab my expert knife badge, even pulling my 3.2 k/d ratio to about 2.7.

Any advice? Any tips? What is the secret? Are there any small server with no time limits and 200-300 tickets? Is there a god? Por que?!?!?!

Obviously all very important questions...any tips and/or responses would rock

Q

Strike at Karkand 16 or 32 player maps.. It would help if the ticket ratio is high but on a full Karkand map you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Comment

cant do it on Karkand 16, even if i dont get killed that often...consider that 18 kills is nearly 20% of your team's kills on a 100 point map :|:

Q

Comment

you cant alter the ticket ratio on ranked servers anymore.
        a 64player server w/ not many ppl on it might be your best bet. especially if its full of wannabe snipers.

Comment

i think the whole time ive been playing this game ive only gotten three or four knife kills myself haha.

anyway, keep at it man, perseverance is the answer

Comment

You need 64 player maps...with only 20-40 people in them! That is the secret.

Full ticket count...slower loss of tickets.

Comment

i got my knive badge at sharqi, same guys kept taking the second post, i was usmc, so i would run behind them and jsut stab them all

Comment

Originally posted by Need_2_Kill
                i got my knive badge at sharqi, same guys kept taking the second post, i was usmc, so i would run behind them and jsut stab them all
                :nod: :nod:

Comment

^jup good times. Knifing the spawners of karkand works well too but they catch on faster. That flag with the wall is the perfect place for knife rampages. Stay there and defend it from behind the wall.

Comment

hm, i got it, i did it at karkand with 64 players. i dies about 20 times ... xD
                    but i had my badge

Comment

did you also get a purple heart? lol

Comment

I got 25 knife kills on Mashtuur on a full 64 player server, ran in circles knifing everybody on the roof you keep spawning at in the middle .

Comment

Knife is rather difficult to use for me...i got to LCP (am rather new to this game) but only have 4 kills so far.

Comment

Took me 18 tries on Karkand to get this badge. Attempting to get this badge will ruin your infantry score. But good luck, it's nice to see a player trying to get this distinctive badge in a legit fair way than stat padding as most newbs and those who are incapable do.

Comment

I don't understand why you are having so hard with it, i only died 4 times while knifing, other deaths were by the campers that raped me before getting out of the base. And those 4 deaths were when 3 guys saw me, got together and started filling me with bullets from their fully automatics...tsk and i jump around with a knife in my hand being shot at.

For a SoF2 veteran, knifing is a major part of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X