God Of Sniping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Of Sniping

Your tutorial on getting better. (click me)

Enjoy.

holy **** thats nice sniping lol that makes me want to get the M95

Comment

u can blow stuff with m95???

Comment

crap now i dont know what to get DAMN YOU.. lol M95, DAO-12, PKM or the G36c

Comment

how bout none because if you play competitively you wont use them in matches anyway

Comment

omg, makes me want to get the m95...
            how do u blow up those cars, planes, choppers in one shot!? weakspot?? or were they damaged... btw, thanks for clearing up some things about sniping for me, looks like i noe how much to aim ahead of the target now...

Comment

i dont. i play the game for pure fun, not trying to make times and getting yelled at by my leader for not doing right. i only pub(sorry if you dont share the same ideas with me).

Comment

this is one of 3 things - hacks, a set up, or a mod.

why? here's why:

1st - every shot hits as soon as he puts his crosshairs on the enemy and shoots. never have i seen this happen. i always have to wait a second before i shoot to hit, even with a guy standing completely still. aimbot or some kind of mod that makes the gun super accurate.

2nd - every shot was 1 shot, 1 kill, even if he didn't hit the head. the m95 cannot kill someone in 1 shot unless it is a headshot or they are already heavily damaged. so either aimbot, set up (guys were already damaged ahead of time) or mod that raises damage for 1 shot, 1 kill.

3rd - no vehicle can be destroyed in 1 shot with the m95. the only way it can be destroyed is it is is extremely damaged. i noticed some vehicles were smoking in the video but how did you know 1 shot would destroy them or was this a set up (predamaged vehicles or had c4 on them and they timed it so that the vehicles would blow up as soon as he shot.) Or could be a mod where the damage was set extremely high.

4th - interesting how you knew exactly when someone was coming around the corner to knife them. unless it was pre-arranged, its hacks. the time in the building, unless the guy was reloading, you would have been dead before you could even reach him. same with the guy in the street. also with the guy in the street, how did you know he was there? you went right around the corner and straight for him. seems fishy to me.

Comment

Good points Wynterheart. At the part when he starts blowing up vehicles is complete BS.

Comment

Entertaining, but it is BS.

Comment

Wynterheart - firstly, it's a video, lighten up.

Secondly, I had fraps running at all times (2x80GB raptors = fun), nothing was staged, though I did have a friend help out with a few of the shots - predamaging some vehicles, etc. All in the boundaries of the game, and in the nature of the video.

Thirdly - I don't know what your talking about regarding the crosshair expansion, I've never had any shot (except servers with pings above 150) that required me to wait a second before shooting, I'm sure if you take a look at other threads regarding snipers, you would find this out.

Fourth - there were lots of parts where I edited - i.e. the sniper on the oil tower - that required two shots, but in a video, who wants to see someone missing, reloading, and shooting again? The part where I knifed the guy in the street - I already knew he was there, I simply looked behind me, then turned to the open part of the wall, and ran out and got him.

Fifth - this is a movie!

Comment

Originally posted by vo2max
                        Wynterheart - firstly, it's a video, lighten up.

Secondly, I had fraps running at all times (2x80GB raptors = fun), nothing was staged, though I did have a friend help out with a few of the shots - predamaging some vehicles, etc. All in the boundaries of the game, and in the nature of the video.

Thirdly - I don't know what your talking about regarding the crosshair expansion, I've never had any shot (except servers with pings above 150) that required me to wait a second before shooting, I'm sure if you take a look at other threads regarding snipers, you would find this out.

Fourth - there were lots of parts where I edited - i.e. the sniper on the oil tower - that required two shots, but in a video, who wants to see someone missing, reloading, and shooting again? The part where I knifed the guy in the street - I already knew he was there, I simply looked behind me, then turned to the open part of the wall, and ran out and got him.

Fifth - this is a movie!
                        lol...yeah, its a movie. its a movie proclaiming how good you are or the m95 is but most of it is staged and not true. so the movie is ********.

i'm sorry, but your video proves nothing, other than show how lame some people can be. god of sniping, my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Wynterheart
                          lol...yeah, its a movie. its a movie proclaiming how good you are or the m95 is but most of it is staged and not true. so the movie is ********.

i'm sorry, but your video proves nothing, other than show how lame some people can be. god of sniping, my ass.
                          well i still think is pretty cool..nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by cyrus.virus
                            well i still think is pretty cool..nice job!
                            if it was just a video of some guy sniping, then yes, it is cool. but when he adds those "tips" and stages stuff or leaves stuff out, then it becomes ********.

Comment

Originally posted by Wynterheart
                              if it was just a video of some guy sniping, then yes, it is cool. but when he adds those "tips" and stages stuff or leaves stuff out, then it becomes ********.
                              Have an issue? Here's a tissue :cry::cry::cry:.

Comment

Working...
                              X