No announcement yet.

Wrong unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once got a lucky m203 shot in the cockpit that killed both the pilot and copilot.....wow spinning helo!

Comment

ive hit a jet with a m203 on kubra dam. I was in one of the outlying little bases, and it flew in to take out a friendly tank outside, and I glanced out to see him coming down, and then waited to see him out side the door, I shot and luckily clipped the tail...he still got the tank tho =(

but no, unlocks are fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by flashing larry
        Has anyone gotten the game pick an unlock for you? I tried to unlock the sniper rifle and found the game actually decided to unlock the support gun for me.

E-mail EA with the problem, they will correct it.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
          E-mail EA with the problem, they will correct it.
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. that was funny. See below.

Hello,

Thank you for your report. We have had numerous reports of this occuring and are looking into this cause. At this time we have no ability to reset you weapon unlocks, but we are in discussion with Gamespy/IGN and may have this capability in the near future. In the meantime all I can do is apologize for this and thank you for your patience while we working on getting this matter resolved.

Sincerely,

EARepXXXXX
          EA Online Game Support

Comment

Re: Wrong unlock?

I have translated the above quote:

Translation:
            We have your $50, now bugger off

Comment

Re: Wrong unlock?

PKM rules picked it up from the ground and got like 20 kills in a matter of seconds

Comment

Working...
              X