Wrong unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong unlock?

Has anyone gotten the game pick an unlock for you? I tried to unlock the sniper rifle and found the game actually decided to unlock the support gun for me.

no. i got to unlock the gun. maybe u just skimmed the directions through.

Comment

Say thanks to the game. PKM is so much insanely better than the M95. The M95 is very simular to the M24 which is the unlocked version of the US sniper rifle. The PKM is just a beast. Prone and everyone will die.

Comment

**** OMG. I unlocked the PKM but instead got the M95. This is absolute ********...

Comment

THIS IS ****ING UNACCPETBALE. I GET 25000 POINTS AND THIS **** COMES UP. I am sorry for the swear but I am so pissed off.

Comment

This is a disgrace. They better change my weapon unlock because I am not waiting another ****ign 25,000 points for my PKM.

Comment

Chill, make a new account and get 1,000 points for a PKM. Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by xNightfirex
                Chill, make a new account and get 1,000 points for a PKM. Christ.

Yeah that works, and then he can log out and back in and hope the server he was in isn't full every time he wants to switch kits mid-game.

Comment

No. I dont get the thing with unlocks either. I payed $50 I want all of the features, not some of them. And I need to use the gun in scrims...

Comment

hummmm...these unlocks you speak of, i dont get them at all....so dont fret, i cant even play ranked servers.....so you have nothing to whine about....i dont even care. if i could fix it and get the unlocks and rankes servers, i would....but ive tried everything...so now i just enjoy what the game gives me...lol! just remember, you may be more fortunate than others, so dont complain, it just makes you look selfish and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Imagenesis
                      No. I dont get the thing with unlocks either. I payed $50 I want all of the features, not some of them. And I need to use the gun in scrims...
                      what ladder/league you guys scrim for? I don't know of any that will allow unlocks to be used in matches, so why use them in a scrim?

Comment

I meant for freindly matches. Yah in TWL I dont use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Imagenesis
                          This is a disgrace. They better change my weapon unlock because I am not waiting another ****ign 25,000 points for my PKM.
                          I didn't see any swearing...just a bunch of asterisks. I'd be pissed too as I'm waiting to unlock the sniper rifle myself...want to kill people in the cockpit. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by 12M_Marshall
                            I didn't see any swearing...just a bunch of asterisks. I'd be pissed too as I'm waiting to unlock the sniper rifle myself...want to kill people in the cockpit. :laugh:
                            :laugh: :rofl: me 2. i havent seen a single swear word.

Comment

lol its hard to get people in cockpits takes every good aim

Comment

Working...
                              X