Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to earn TOW/Mounted MG Ribbon ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gg last night zap

Comment

Originally posted by j4k3
      lol, what a clever way to do it!

will it work with the basic sniper badge too? i suck at sniping and have only played the kit for less than 30 minutes so it's difficult for me to get 10 kills. can i be a sniper and then play commander and have 10 arty kills and then have the basic sniper badge?

i gotta try this one out...
      I got my Sniper badge driving around in a tank. Heh....

Comment

karkland on mec is by far the easiest. when you start, just use the machine gun by the southern node and mow down as many people as possible. if US takes that node, move up to the next northern node and use the machine gun there, and so on. had to get this ribbon 3 times cause it wasnt saving, and did them all on my first try using this method

Comment

Got mine on Karkand by manning the machine guns at each flag area as we got pushed back. It was the first award I ever got in the first game I ever played of BF2. Happy days.

Comment

mec dragon valley for me

Comment

Re: Best place to earn TOW/Mounted MG Ribbon ?

Karkand, let USMC come to Main MEC and hop on the TOW... Don't blow the brige, though!

Comment

the us spawn point (the one to the right facing north) on karkand..have also tried many times to get that badge and then i got it..its pretty easy..most of the mec guys are rushing to the front and then you can kill them..

Comment

You can get kit medals by just being the kit, getting kills as either a pilot (how I did 2) or as commander. Other medals as specif, like 7 knife kills. Just having the knife as your weapon as you get in a chopper won't get it for you.

I got the TOW ribbon (10 minutes) by being commander of a good team, and sitting in the tow (while in the commander screen) at the first chinese flag on Dalian. No enemy got up to that spot to kill me, and after 10 minutes, ribbon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                    It's much easier with the MG as the TOW takes multiple hits on armor to knock it out.
                    You must be using it wrong, it should be a one hit kill every time. Aim for any exposed 'underbelly', front top of tracks, rear engine area and it'll kill with one rocket.

Comment

MG in karkand I got the ribbon and the badge there.

Comment

Working...
                      X