Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hate Humans!!!! Except me.

Originally posted by Annihilator
    people make hacks! why! cant the makers of games lock the things so they cant be changed, like u can see thru the wall and aimbot ****.
    They could do that, but then the PC would barely be better than a console gaming platform. No more mods
    BF2 already has a ton of stuff locked out of it though, no custom skins and we have to spend 2x what it takes to load a map waiting for 'checking client data'. Plus we get PB to deal with, with it's occasional random kicks, and failures to auto-update.
    If someone is hacking it's best not to let it get to you, and if it gets really annoying just go do something else for a bit. For the most part though people are good mmmmmkay.

Comment

I got bullied in 1sth to 7th grade (remember, Norwegian grades, I'm sure the have a diffrent system in USA) and it stopped, largely because I got stronger of training and improved my guts. Show no fear, people can tell the difference:evil:

Comment

HAHAHA!!!

What really amazes me that is their are people agreeing, possibly because they go through the same thing? ha. If you said that in another forum, or said it to someone on the street, they would rofl at you.

Comment

Working...
        X