I hate Humans!!!! Except me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Humans!!!! Except me.

People are so mean! they bully people at school, bully at work, kill for money, do anything for money, they kill for a small reason, they make hacks for games so they have fun and the rest they dont care, and so on!

Why the hell would people make hacks! why! cant the makers of games lock the things so they cant be changed, like u can see thru the wall and aimbot ****.

Oh and today someone stole my $320 MP3 player.

lmfao!!! buy a gun just don't do nothing stupid Hate is a sign of fear.

Comment

I haven't seen many hacks out for bf2, any actually. You positive they were hacking? Sucks about your MP3 player and if you have any idea who did it, talk to the cop at your school he can probably help. Are you being bullied?

Comment

Thats why my only friend is my computer. If your getting bullied then... change your ways.

Comment

Originally posted by BobLong
          I haven't seen many hacks out for bf2, any actually. You positive they were hacking? Sucks about your MP3 player and if you have any idea who did it, talk to the cop at your school he can probably help. Are you being bullied?
          nah, i was playing basketball so i went to my bag and put the mp3 in my bag, and went back to play. When i finnished playing i got my bag and went home.
          There were alot of people at that time.
          and it was in the last period.

Comment

Totally sucks

Comment

yeah I know what ya mean m8, damn humans

Comment

Well that's a part of the human nature. So they are greed and ambitious.

Comment

My friend was riding the bus a few weeks ago and some dude grabbed his MP3 player off the seat next to him. He tackled him in the stairway and beat him up. Yesterday a homeless drunk was trying to get into my apartment building. He snuck up behind me so I turned around and shoved him back out the door. Fun stuff.

Comment

u make that up or is it true?
                    if true, than omg!!!!!

Comment

thats why god made brass knuckles.. unfortunate about ur mp3 player though. dont hate me cos u aint me, i thought i was loved im wrong, obviously.

Comment

Re: I hate Humans!!!! Except me.

is every day a bad day for you? do you believe in my sig?

Comment

Hacks are fine in my opinion, all they do is make the guy look like a dumbass. And half the time the person hacking doesn't even know how to use the hack, hence sucking. Most of the people that know how to use hacks correctly have been permanently banned on Steam and BF2 and whatever they hack at.

Comment

Today I read your 'War Story' and a tear rolled down my cheek, I thought of Johnny and how the Cong gunned him down... :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by -=The~Anto=-
                              Today I read your 'War Story' and a tear rolled down my cheek, I thought of Johnny and how the Cong gunned him down... :cry:
                              Wtf are you talking bout :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                              X