X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by =HzC=Heinz
    are they ranked servers?

It says 'ranked' besides the servers that are ranked

You can load up BF2 Autoloader (what do you mean you don't use it!!!) and enter the IP address and hit the ranked filter to verify.

Comment

I heard that if you create a squad, invite everyone you want then lock it, the server doesnt switch you.

Comment

I have been noticing that when I get switched multiple times, I get TK's for hitting the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
          Bf2L Clan UK

83.142.49.69:18567 Ranked
          83.142.49.69 Dedicated

TrinityGames.net T5K

70.86.19.123 Ranked

CiE - Playhouse
          70.86.74.67 Ranked

MIGCREW.COM
          72.36.132.66:16567

All these servers are running scripts so that only lone-wolf players are switched.

"Good Deal, Thanks"

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
            Bf2L Clan UK

83.142.49.69:18567 Ranked
            83.142.49.69 Dedicated

TrinityGames.net T5K

70.86.19.123 Ranked

CiE - Playhouse
            70.86.74.67 Ranked

MIGCREW.COM
            72.36.132.66:16567

All these servers are running scripts so that only lone-wolf players are switched.

thanks bro, hopefully we'll see you on the glorious field of battle....ha ha ha

Comment

I really think as well that this needs to be fixed. Not only can it throw off your squad or team but also the bugs that go along with this are annoying.

The other day I was auto balanced a 2 seconds before the round ended and I was the commander. I also run into the problem of when I get auto switched I some times don’t get a friendly tag above my team mates or I get team kill notices when I kill my former team mates.

SSgt Dave

Comment

Originally posted by scottykusmc1
                thanks bro, hopefully we'll see you on the glorious field of battle....ha ha ha
                I'll be sure to stand over your twitching body before I move on for my next kill

Comment

Am I the only one more bothered by the idea that there are ranked servers running arbitrary code?

Comment

Originally posted by Detritus
                    Am I the only one more bothered by the idea that there are ranked servers running arbitrary code?
                    It's not arbitary code as I see it. It's just a minor change in a python script that makes the game much better to play. EA have the power to stop counting the stats from these modified ranked servers but so far haven't choosen to. Maybe they don't know, maybe they don't care.

BF2CC is a tool which allows admins to correctly run their servers. It can auto-kick idle players freeing up slots for others and filter out swear words. It's in beta but already installed on a lot of ranked servers. It also changes the auto-balance so that lone-wolf player get switched first before squad members so I'd expect to see more ranked servers out there with slight differences between them as opposed to now where they have the same config.

Comment

Working...
                    X