NO PUNISH ranked servers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO PUNISH ranked servers!!!

Now that your attention is peeked, what does everyone think about a ranked server that removes the undesireable, instant and unjust punishers?

Im talking about the ones we experience daily:

the guy who runs into your vehicle...instant punish
    the guy who runs into your arty...instant punish
    and the average guy who doesn't even know the pageUP(forgive) key even exists, but insists on punishing you anyways...regardless of how quickly you typed sorry, regardless of anything.

I guess this is really a poll of sorts. Regardless of how it is accomplished, would you people prefer to play on a server that has abolished the punish system?
    Now before you answer that question, you may ask what happens to people who deserve one? That is what admins are for, and in this theoretical question, there will be plenty of them around to KICK rather than punish people who need it.

So, would you people prefer to play on a ranked server that has abolished the punish system?

1) YES
    2) NO

This is being posted at another BF forum, so if you see it you do not need to reply again.

I think they should make it where Mines arent triggered by teammates because thats where All my TKs and Punishes come from. is Stupid people running into my mines and then punishing me

Comment

I just played on one 2 minutes ago. Absolute worst game I have ever experienced since I started playing this game. Guys were killing each other left and right, firing rockets at friendly vehicles.. it was a mess!! I felt like I was in a bad dream.

If the Admins could control the situation and let their presence be known, hell yes. If it's anything like the game I just played, NEVER.

ninja edit: If the BF2 tracker is up to date, this is the server.

Comment

You mean pageUP to forgive, right? That's the second time I've seen that mistake in an OP about TK punishing...

Comment

It would be good if it actually worked, but no doubt it would be abused and the game would quickly become a TKfest!

Comment

All they have to do is change it to auto no punish. The person actually has to want to go and punish someone instead of it being autopunish.

I think that would fix most of the problems

Comment

the punish system isnt that bad, the main problem imo is that the penalty is just too steep, hence why everyone gets so pissed when they are punished and it isnt their fault, asside from the principle of the thing that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                I just played on one 2 minutes ago. Absolute worst game I have ever experienced since I started playing this game. Guys were killing each other left and right, firing rockets at friendly vehicles.. it was a mess!! I felt like I was in a bad dream.

If the Admins could control the situation and let their presence be known, hell yes. If it's anything like the game I just played, NEVER.

ninja edit: If the BF2 tracker is up to date, this is the server.
                yea. thats all people do on a no punish server. gets anoying

Comment

NO punish? Woot I'll go run over my teammates AT Mines and sit infront of our own tanks and stuff so I can be a true moron!

Keep the punish, just change it so people are more mature with them.

Comment

i think ive been on a server that dose not punish at least i wasnt prompted to forgive when i got tked nor did i get punished when i tk it was a good experience

Comment

ok...say.we.make.it.no.punishing.....then.keep.in. mind.the.consiquences...the.whole.point.of.the.pun ishment.is.so.people.wont.TK....we.take.that.away. ..and.they.can.TK.all.they.want....now.u.say.u.get .pissed.when.sum1.jumps.in.front.of.ur.tank.and.u. run.them.over...and.u.lose.a.couple.of.point....we ll.imagine.ur.capturing.a.control.point.and.some.l oser.comes.along.and.TK's.u.....that.is.alot.worse ...servers.would.turn.into.madness....if.there.eve r.was.a.solution...i.say.make.the.punishment...not .as.bad...like.lose.1.point.........but.dont.take. it.all.away...the.game.could.turn.into.madness!!!! !

Comment

if.ur.wondering.about.the.dots.......my.spacebar.d oesnt.work...lol...it.sucks

Comment

Mines, Arty, and Vehicle kills should not be punished....all other must !!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!! be punished....especially the whores who kill ya for a vehicle....after you have been waiting there forever.

Comment

Deffo yes !

Comment

lol...i.hate.that.....ur.waitin.for.a.plane.and.he .kills.u.....but.they.shhould.find.out.away.to.bal ance.the.system...like.when.ur.teammate.drives.int o.ur.claymore...and.blows.up...its.not.ur.fault... and.u.get.punished.for.it...like.i.mean...i.think. the.teamate.should.still.die...cuz.wut.an.idiot... .driving.into.there.teammates.claymore...but.y.sho uld.the.person.who.place.it.there.be.held.responci ble.....its.not.right....

Comment

Working...
                              X