Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spawncampers unite! lets discuss some tips!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woh now ya... let me help you out friend!

the 22 guys I just killed were headed up to our flag to capture it, but instead I supressed them enough for my team to come down the hill... there is no way to supress a spawn OR take the flag becuase if you are close enough and capable enough to take it solo, chances are someone will spawn on you and kill you.

It's all about assessing the situation, if you can take the flag by yourself, there is no reason not to, but if you happen to have a good spot to camp them into submission, why in the world would you rush in there and die without capturing anything?
    I do and would say the same.

I do not feel it is best to go in alone, so I would wait until friendlies arrive. So in the mean time I have to keep the area assessed for the team while they are on their way to the flag. I have encountered spawn camping from other side. I do not mind em. It is a challenge, and eventually they do leave, for a recover of the flag that our side has lost.

Comment

spwan camping is a sure when either side is trying to cap a point. of cuz u meet some points that the enemy cant seem to cap cuz theres too much ppl then the spawncamp get longer and longer, then ppl starts whining and hurl insults at one another, suddenly bf2 becomes unenjoyable and thus ppl leave the game, get bored blah blah..... its just envy

Comment

By Wynter heart
        you must not play much. last night playing karkand as mec, i spawned a total of 9 times. 2 of those times i actually made it out of my spawn. the other 7 was either because of some guy laying down where a lot of people spawn or a vehicle sitting at the spawn point. spawn - dead - spawn - dead
        you're dead before you can even turn around or take 2 steps.

spawn camping is only for the pussies who can't play fair and have to cheat to get anywhere or just have no skill at all.
        again, do you people actually play this game? spawning in the same place is rare? there's 2 spawn sections near a flag - total. tell me that one when i spawn 7 times in a row at the same spot.
        So basicly you were beeing killed on the same flag 7 times and you didn't think to respawn in another, come back and kill the spawncamper. Plus you only think there are 2 spawnpoints, both which can be seen from one position.
        Like Thameth said, what game are you playing.

On A map like sharqui peninsula, where are the flags are exposed, doing what the thread started does just makes you a sitting duck, on any server I play one you would be killed in a minute. Basicly if you do not keep moving and changing position, you will be encircled and killed, and especially on sharqui with all the flags so close plus the 2 attack heli's.

Anyway I agree with the far cry method, but with a little change, basicly you lose your invulnerability of you aim your gun at an enemy, because otherwise you could be sniper, line up a nice hadshot and pull the trigger. But you are only vulnerable to the enemy you point at, while in that 5 sec stage of invulnerability.

Comment

Originally posted by Blud
          Ah--the next patch!!! Hopefully the campers and jumpers will be gone. I.E. 15 seconds of invuneralbility when you spawn ( something like FAR CRY) and when you jump around--your weapons jam for 20 seconds!!!
          i think the 15 secs of invulnerability is a good idea when you spawn but i don't agree that theres a problem with bunny hoppers and i certainly don't think they need to make your gun jam if you do it.

If you bunny hop you use pretty well all your sprint after 2 hops max, so you cant run. Thats enough of a deterrant if you ask me. If someone bunny hops by me then there definatley gonna die.

Comment

Originally posted by [13]VisciousDog
            I do and would say the same.

I do not feel it is best to go in alone, so I would wait until friendlies arrive. So in the mean time I have to keep the area assessed for the team while they are on their way to the flag. I have encountered spawn camping from other side. I do not mind em. It is a challenge, and eventually they do leave, for a recover of the flag that our side has lost.
            Exactly what he said. If I am in an APC/Tank I am not going to role up next to the flag so I can be blasted away by C4. So I sit back call for backup, blast away and wait for the calvary. If you are stupid enough to respawn at the same place again then enjoy the same fate you suffered 15 seconds ago. War is not fair -- so get over it.

Comment

Working...
            X