Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spawncampers unite! lets discuss some tips!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spawncampers unite! lets discuss some tips!

Lets hear your favorite spawn camping techniques... where are your spots? What do you use?

For those that hate spawn camping, don't ever bother joining a competative league, you will get your arse handed to you like my team did on Karkand last night. Props to our opponants, we got worked!

It sure is frustrating to get spawn camped, which is why I think it's great that some servers don't allow it. My clan's ranked really could care less how you win however.

So... my favorite spawn camping vehicle is the Humvee or the Vodnik, a great spot is on Sharqi Peninsula at the southern USMC flag but on the ramp to the EAST. About 3/4 of the way up the ramp switch to the gunner spot and you can cover both stairways and one spawn point by the pool. Most people won't have the brains to spawn as anti-tank and kill you in one shot, so you can farm it up while they keep trying to make it up the stairs, and you get the occasional freeby when they spawn at the pool. It's a good spot since you have the high ground, and it's far enough away for people to not get an immediate idea where you are shooting from!

I'm no exclusive spawn camper, my stats would be far better than they are if I was, but if needed I'll supress a spawn and own it up for a few minutes to give my team the time it needs to get back on top.

dragon valley by the temple...get a m8...sit one apc at each diagonal and pick off the spawners...

eventually you'll die though but it generally gives your team time to come around 1 side and take the point

Comment

get on karkand and get a LMG and sit buy the arch spawn points and as soon as some one spawns take em down... plunty of ammo to mow them down but can be done with any gun...

Comment

Ah--the next patch!!! Hopefully the campers and jumpers will be gone. I.E. 15 seconds of invuneralbility when you spawn ( something like FAR CRY) and when you jump around--your weapons jam for 20 seconds!!!

Comment

see, these are valuble tips... taking notes fellas keep em coming!

Comment

Is spawn camping really that fun?

Wouldn't you rather meet people in a fair fight?

Do what you want, but it seems rather lame and boring to me. . .

Comment

if you are a spawn camper, shouldnt you just take the flag ?
              and help your team ?

you know if your team wins, dont you get double the points ???

or am i confused ?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blud
                Ah--the next patch!!! Hopefully the campers and jumpers will be gone. I.E. 15 seconds of invuneralbility when you spawn ( something like FAR CRY) and when you jump around--your weapons jam for 20 seconds!!!
                haha I doubt that, but maybe that can be modded into some unranked servers for people

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
                  Is spawn camping really that fun?

Wouldn't you rather meet people in a fair fight?

Do what you want, but it seems rather lame and boring to me. . .
                  Shut up, you are ruining spawn camp day. Spawn camping is fun because we kill everyobdy for a short period of time. You fight fair, I'll grab an APC.

Comment

US airfield spawn at FuShe Pass 64 players, with the M95. Damn that was a good time...

Comment

Originally posted by Solar71
                      and help your team ?

or am i confused ?

lol
                      only commander gets double points.
                      and his points are based on the team's average points.
                      so spawn camping, in a strange sort of way, is encouraged by the game mechanics.

Comment

Hang on till I get a pen ....Where was that again uh huh and what weapon :laugh:

Enjoy it while it lasts :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Solar71
                          and help your team ?

or am i confused ?

lol
                          woh now ya... let me help you out friend!

the 22 guys I just killed were headed up to our flag to capture it, but instead I supressed them enough for my team to come down the hill... there is no way to supress a spawn OR take the flag becuase if you are close enough and capable enough to take it solo, chances are someone will spawn on you and kill you.

It's all about assessing the situation, if you can take the flag by yourself, there is no reason not to, but if you happen to have a good spot to camp them into submission, why in the world would you rush in there and die without capturing anything?

Comment

Woot Woot Love Spawn Rapers

Comment

I like the whole 'fair fight' argument, as if the guy in the tank that is capturing my flag is going to hold his fire because I'm on foot yaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Working...
                              X