Any Mod Releases Worth Playing Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Mod Releases Worth Playing Yet?

I'm just looking for suggestions on already released mods for BF2. Thanks for any help!

I really don't think any of the mods really makes the game any more enjoyable to play.

Comment

You didn't think Desert Combat made BF1942 more enjoyable??

Comment

get the jet powered mod

Comment

Originally posted by Wranger4400
          I really don't think any of the mods really makes the game any more enjoyable to play.
          WoW this statement made me almost fall over laughing. You realize about half the people that bought 42' were because of its mods right?

Comment

:shock: :shock: WTF?!? DesertCombat was the only reasoin i dident swith to other games... MODs make the game sooo much better... just waiting for that mod that has more players than the the reg BF2... like DC and 42

Comment

Curious statement.

Comment

Maybe hes talking about the mods for bf2 already out

Comment

Originally posted by iNGy
                  Maybe hes talking about the mods for bf2 already out
                  Aah. Well, then he has a point.

Comment

Yes I think that's what he means. It's all in there in the grammar. And the fact that it's a BF2 mod thread.

Comment

im just holdin out till forgotten hope 2 comes out...my god that will be a glorious day.

Comment

The only ones I'm looking forward to are FH2 and Pirates2....

Yarrrr.....

Comment

When FH2 comes out... you won't see old Tron on any regular servers.... He'll be serving it up WW2 style.

Comment

im just holdin out till forgotten hope 2 comes out...my god that will be a glorious day.
                            what's all the hype behind FH2? i've been to their site, and heard stuff from other people, but whats the hype behind it?

Comment

Super accurate guns, planes, tanks, models... tons of them.. Excellent maps, excellent gameplay. I was used to the 1942 style of gameplay, then switched to the FH mod... boy did I get schooled for a while. Definitely a different style of play.

Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                              X