Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn you, what did you do that for........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Damn you, what did you do that for........

Originally posted by j4k3
    is this true? i was on a ranked server before where me and my whole squad was waiting for the chopper and some guy on our team came to the helipad on an apc and started shooting at all of us! of course we all died but what's funny is i didn't get the option of whether to punish him or not (perhaps server configuration?) and worst of all, he didn't get banned! i know 'cos when i hit tab to check if he's still around, he was already flying the chopper we were all waiting for!

depends what server you are on really , some servers dont seem bothered by a_ _holes TK'ing all day long

Comment

Originally posted by DonLumioni

Any of you guys come across similar instances of the above? Any ideas how EA/Dice or the BF2 community can solve this sort of pathetic TK??
      as for now just ignore him the map is big enough let the retard come to you hell get torn apart searching you succes guaranteed

Comment

wound his butt off

Comment

and another rule of sniping...never stay in the same place too long

Comment

Just create a few deaths by letting the idiot tk you several times. Hopefully the server will auto kick and ban his butt for being a moron. Deaths are meaningless and temporary loss of points that is easily regained with a few teamwork actions.

I once had to bring a tker down to -45 before he finally got thrown out. It took about 4 moinutes. The rest of my game play over the remaining 25 minutes or so was worth the effort from a points view.

Comment

Working...
            X