Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheetoDust
    ok, I thought you wanted more vehicles per map...not more models

but yes, more different vehicles would be nice, I would also like to see a Armor/No Armor server side option...
    I'd like more vehicles per map, even just buggys. The round begins, you fill up all available vehicles and off they go yet half the team is still at the only spawn point waiting, so they've got to run. (And many times it's not a quick sprint to the first flag)

Wouldn't be bad if you could actually climb on top of the vehicles, very few people would be left behind then.

Comment

dont you have fun complaining about everything? If you say no Im going to sue you!

...thats the other thing we love to do...

Comment

Originally posted by CheetoDust
        dont you have fun complaining about everything? If you say no Im going to sue you!

...thats the other thing we love to do...

Yeah, i have seen photos of a hairdryer box with the text:

"Warning: Do not use while sleeping"

Duuuh!

And this one from a superman costume:

"Warning: This costume does'nt make you fly."

You just gotta love americans and the way they can sue a guy for making them drunk when they fall on their face...

//Cadde

Comment

Man, I'm english born and i used to be called a whingeing pom....looks like the title has been stolen.......lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 6thMedic
            man I cant find any post with good discussions just a bunch of Complaining
            wtf what do you want a ****ing tea party?

Comment

Originally posted by Animalmother
              Does anyone remember like the first bf2 video that came out a year ago on kubra dam? Heres a butchered quote: "and here you see a guy driving his dump truck into a tunnel under the dam, because battlefield is all about doing whatever you want when you want"

Boy have things changed, it suddenly went from that to forcing teamwork and game balance down your necks. No m82, no laser designators, no laser guided bombs, no dump trucks, just counterstrike with vehicles, may as well have been a half life 2 mod. I would play desert combat but the graphics and physics are so horrible I have to rip the disk out of the drive.
              Play POINT OF EXSISTANCE FOR BFV

Comment

Originally posted by Handy388
                umm, a game called soldner has unknowned number of vehicles (over 300 maybe), but it was such a failure, it wasn't even sold here.

let me ask you, how to you BALANCE that many vehicles?

people would whine if they are carbon copies, and they would whine if there are too much difference.
                id rather have 300 tahn 20 thats for sure

Comment

i agree that the attack choppers should be different in the same way the transport ones are , the US for instance should have a apache.

APC's and stuff should be different too, so yeah you have a point.

Comment

Boy have things changed, it suddenly went from that to forcing teamwork and game balance down your necks.
                    Damn you for focusing on balance and teamwork EA/DICE!

Comment

Does anyone remember like the first bf2 video that came out a year ago on kubra dam? Heres a butchered quote: "and here you see a guy driving his dump truck into a tunnel under the dam, because battlefield is all about doing whatever you want when you want"

Boy have things changed, it suddenly went from that to forcing teamwork and game balance down your necks. No m82, no laser designators, no laser guided bombs, no dump trucks, just counterstrike with vehicles, may as well have been a half life 2 mod. I would play desert combat but the graphics and physics are so horrible I have to rip the disk out of the drive.
                      I want THIS dump truck. It would pwn any MBT
                      The 797B Mining Truck is engineered for performance, designed for comfort, and built to last. Developed specifically for high production...

Comment

there are laser guided bombs. They're on the F-15 and SU.

Comment

I think it'd be really kool if there were a bus.
                          like a city bus, so a lot of people can pile up in it and shoot out of the windows.

Comment

oh yeah somethin like that

Comment

lol, yeah, w/ a funky music-horn too!

Comment

more vehicles? its already battlevehicle 2, how about some balance before we add anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X