More vechicles PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More vechicles PLEASE!

Why do all 3 sides share the same buggies? Why do we only get one type of attack chopper per side, why do we only get one apc per side, why do we only get one type of gun on our vehicles, why dont we have an big transport vechicles, why dont we have more jets, why do we only have one type of boat?????? ILL TELL YOU WHY: EA HAS LAZY ASS GAME MAKERS WHO JUST WANT THIER MONEY.

Ahhhh, this reminds me of all the dissappointmens in this game. ahhh@!!!!

I want to hear more people complain.

you're completely right, i thot all that **** was complete ********........same boat for christ sake....i mean look at BFV... lmao... unfair...but realistic..hmm....

Comment

true they need way way more vehicles for modern combat. wheres the sam Tanks.or the Advanced MOrtar System , or Huey UH-1 helicopters,

Comment

man I cant find any post with good discussions just a bunch of Complaining

Comment

Hate the fact that they spawn only in and around spawns when a side controls them, there should be random spawns all over the map inbetween spawns because theres nothing worse then getting stuck in the middle of no where and having to walk half way cross the map. If its random there would be a lot less whorage of tanks since it would spawn elsewhere when it blew.

Comment

wheres all the crew chiefs who know how to keep honeycomb structure on those blackhawks, and how come all the glass is bulletproof(only on the mi-24 hind was glass over standard bulletproof, and could the armor stand a 12.7mm round)

Comment

They need some old school valiants and stuff and then hax to be able to pimp them.....

[sarcasm factor = 99%]

Comment

Does anyone remember like the first bf2 video that came out a year ago on kubra dam? Heres a butchered quote: "and here you see a guy driving his dump truck into a tunnel under the dam, because battlefield is all about doing whatever you want when you want"

Boy have things changed, it suddenly went from that to forcing teamwork and game balance down your necks. No m82, no laser designators, no laser guided bombs, no dump trucks, just counterstrike with vehicles, may as well have been a half life 2 mod. I would play desert combat but the graphics and physics are so horrible I have to rip the disk out of the drive.

Comment

It always kind of irked me that the selection of vehicles is so hideously limited in this game, I suppose it's up to the mod developers to give the sides a more diverse lineup. I've always wanted to see a setup where different maps may have a few oddball vehicles. So a situaton where the USMC is attacking a MEC rearguard position wouldn't have T-90's and such but would have older vehicles. Strikes against extremely vital resources would feature top class weaponry and such.

Example
                  A USMC force directs a rapid strike at an MEC headquarters facility containing one of the MEC leaders. This map wouldn't feature tanks like the T-90 but would have vehicles like the T-84-120 Oplot, T80UM2, BMP-3's, and aircraft like the Ka-50 Hokum and some of the more advanced MiG and Sukhoi series aircraft.

But USMC strike against a backwater ammo dump might have the MEC defending with uprated T-55's, T-72's, BMP-1's and early Mi-24 Hind variants.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalmother
                    Does anyone remember like the first bf2 video that came out a year ago on kubra dam? Heres a butchered quote: "and here you see a guy driving his dump truck into a tunnel under the dam, because battlefield is all about doing whatever you want when you want"

Boy have things changed, it suddenly went from that to forcing teamwork and game balance down your necks. No m82, no laser designators, no laser guided bombs, no dump trucks, just counterstrike with vehicles, may as well have been a half life 2 mod. I would play desert combat but the graphics and physics are so horrible I have to rip the disk out of the drive.
                    Oh yeah! i remember that.
                    I want a dump truck now!
                    that and some other civ. vehicles would be a lot of fun. like the cars and trucks in DC.
                    lol, even a bicycle in Karkand would be kool.
                    ...I miss forklift racing

Comment

Sure variety is really nice!

I would love driving an ordinary Mercedes. (Or likewise due to copyright issues)
                      And what about a big 5 Ton truck like in OFP?

A fuel truck would be nice too...
                      Just barge into a base with it and let it be blown to bits thus killing some 3 - 4 infantry with fire from hell.

I second the idea of random transport vehicles all over the map. Just transports nothing with guns.
                      If you are really crazy you could barge by a tank with them but they are fragile and start burning quite fast.

//Cadde

Comment

ok, I thought you wanted more vehicles per map...not more models

but yes, more different vehicles would be nice, I would also like to see a Armor/No Armor server side option...

Comment

umm, a game called soldner has unknowned number of vehicles (over 300 maybe), but it was such a failure, it wasn't even sold here.

let me ask you, how to you BALANCE that many vehicles?

people would whine if they are carbon copies, and they would whine if there are too much difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Handy388
                            umm, a game called soldner has unknowned number of vehicles (over 300 maybe), but it was such a failure, it wasn't even sold here.

let me ask you, how to you BALANCE that many vehicles?

people would whine if they are carbon copies, and they would whine if there are too much difference.
                            Im guessing that you are not from the US...so I will explain things for you...

we complain...we complain ALOT... we like it in a very strange way...

Comment

Originally posted by CheetoDust
                              Im guessing that you are not from the US...so I will explain things for you...

we complain...we complain ALOT... we like it in a very strange way...
                              I am from US, i just don't get this mentality.

Comment

Working...
                              X