Originally posted by Kevin123456789
    to get my badges some of them i stat padded and no one cought me
    Noob.

Comment

want a cookie?

Comment

Ok I understand that it's completely wrong to do this technique, but I guess I don't understand this stat padding completely.

Player A(team 1) kills Player B(team 2) and then Player C(team 2) revives Player B, process repeat. Player A gets 1 kill and Player C gets 1 revive but doesn't Player B get 1 death???? Doesn't someone need to die for someone to get a kill?

Comment

You mean until now after you just told us. [sarcasm]You sir are a genius. [/sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by inveigler
            Ok I understand that it's completely wrong to do this technique, but I guess I don't understand this stat padding completely.

Player A(team 1) kills Player B(team 2) and then Player C(team 2) revives Player B, process repeat. Player A gets 1 kill and Player C gets 1 revive but doesn't Player B get 1 death???? Doesn't someone need to die for someone to get a kill?
            If someone shoots you, they get a kill - whether your dead or are critacly wounded. If no one revives you within 15 seconds you get a death, if a medic doesrevive you within 15 seconds you do not get a death.

Comment

Congrats...hope yur proud. Makes me feel even better knowing that I got all my awards with ZERO padding.

Now you will ALWAYS have that little thought in your head saying that you didnt get your awards the legit way.....MWHAHAHAHAAHA. nOOb.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris369
                If someone shoots you, they get a kill - whether your dead or are critacly wounded. If no one revives you within 15 seconds you get a death, if a medic doesrevive you within 15 seconds you do not get a death.

Ahh...now I understand.

Comment

Why stat pad when you can vehicle whore?

J.

Comment

Working...
                  X