Stat padding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat padding

what does that mean? stat padder? like are they cheating or what?

They are padding their stats, by either A.) Killing someone and reviving them over and over and over in order to get ALOT of points, or B.) Resupplying one person over and over as he expels the given ammo in order to keep giving the support guy more ammo giving points.

In this case it would be case A. See how the one guy has 350 Team points and he is a medic, this means he revived someone that many times, where the other guy on the other team had 170 some kills, meaning he was doing the killing. This requires a 3rd person on the same team as guy one (the medic) and on this screenshot its a bit hard to tell who it is.

thats so cool im gonna c if i can try it i did it with a friend i kept throwing nades and him resullpying me but it takes a while but if u have 3 peoples u keep killing a enemy while another enmy revives the one u killled so cool

you can't be serious?

If you are, then you deserve to die.

k thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NiTrO91

thats so cool im gonna c if i can try it i did it with a friend i kept throwing nades and him resullpying me but it takes a while but if u have 3 peoples u keep killing a enemy while another enmy revives the one u killled so cool
      This is gonna get you kicked off every server u play!!

Comment

yeah for sure, its not a cool thing to do, not only will the other team kill you for doing it, your commander will usually do it and so will your teamates.

Comment

i hate them all i am done lol.

Comment

i hate being the commander and like just staying at the main base and commanding then 2 lame asses come up and like rape me to death with a knife and paddles.

Comment

Another Clan to add to the "Black" List

Well I took this a while ago, but didn't bother to create a new thread about it, but if you guys see players with [52] in as their tag I'd kick them, most likely to act like this.....

Comment

Originally posted by cavemanuk

Not only kicked but ip and Key banned from my server.

Comment

****ing lame!

This will get you kicked/banned from most servers. And not only that, EA are hunting the stat-padders, and resetting their accounts.

Comment

.bd.Ashford and BD_Sams were trying to do that medic revial stat pad thing until i threatened to send screenshots to EA and get their scores reset - they soon left the server

Comment

Originally posted by NiTrO91

They are padding their stats, by either A.) Killing someone and reviving them over and over and over in order to get ALOT of points, or B.) Resupplying one person over and over as he expels the given ammo in order to keep giving the support guy more ammo giving points.

In this case it would be case A. See how the one guy has 350 Team points and he is a medic, this means he revived someone that many times, where the other guy on the other team had 170 some kills, meaning he was doing the killing. This requires a 3rd person on the same team as guy one (the medic) and on this screenshot its a bit hard to tell who it is.

http://www.got3n.com/gallery/Battlef...s/hellclan.png

You should be globally banned by PB for doing that.

Comment

Its not just gonna get you kicked off the server, but EA will clear your stats and ban you from playing for a week. I had a friend it happened to.

Comment

stat padders shouldn't do it too obviously. i mean, get around 70points or something by stat padding and then play the game like normal. next round, get around 50something points by stat padding. next round, 40. next round 80. next round 30. people who stat pad and get scores around 200something in ONE round are just asking to get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by j4k3
                            stat padders shouldn't do it too obviously. i mean, get around 70points or something by stat padding and then play the game like normal. next round, get around 50something points by stat padding. next round, 40. next round 80. next round 30. people who stat pad and get scores around 200something in ONE round are just asking to get caught.
                            Ummm... doesn't that kind of defeat the whole purpose of stat padding? Which is to get an insane amount of points during each round, that couldn't be achieved through normal play, thus drastically decreasing the time it would normally take to gain rank?

If you stat pad by not being obvious and keeping your scores to within standards of what could be achieved in the same amount of time via normal play, then why bother stat padding? Why not play the game the proper way? You'll get the same amounts points, achieve rank just as quickly, actually improve your skills in the game, probably have more fun, and people wont think you're a useless, ineffectual, pathetic smear of smegma, which is actually what you are if you stat pad.

Comment

to get my badges some of them i stat padded and no one cought me

Comment

Working...
                              X