No announcement yet.

NEW MAPS--free!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, "free" maps? I'd like to see someone try charging money for a map...EA would be on them like a ton of bricks...

Comment

hello guys, i'm working on a city map, it's not released yet, but you can see my work here :
      http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=21356

Be sure it's not a minute-made map and that it's still in work to be sure it'll be fun and bug-free at the first release...

I hope i will see you in my thread, i need support and a lot of comments to make more fun and realistic...

Comment

jebus... cut the guy some slack. At least he is tryin to make something for the community. These kinda things make me wanna keep my map to myself and not put it up for play.

Comment

are any servers going to host any of these?

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
            Haha, "free" maps? I'd like to see someone try charging money for a map...EA would be on them like a ton of bricks...
            yeah lol, it would be like "We charge the money for the maps not you!"

Comment

GUYs -- I was just trying to get some new games going

Dudes, I didn't even create these maps. I went on to play yesterday and I saw a server that was red. It said "you don't have the maps" that are currently being played on this server." I looked at the server name, got the website name, and went and downloaded the files. i virus scanned and then loaded. I went back on, and like all others, it was playable. I went in and though the file is very small, the city is HUGE AS HECK. I had tons of fun and commended the guy who had made the files because he was on playing. It wasn't but 5 of us, but it was still fun.
              After that i posted these messages because I think that if these boards were put on the servers with a lot of members, they'd be more fun than many of the originals.
              I'm at work now, but I'll take screen shots this afternnon for the nonbelievers.
              Board Names are KillerCity (extensive city- i think he used as lot of the buildings from the original and placed them in the formate of a city. This board kind of reminds you of Mexico City because there are so many buildings close together) and The Hill (foggy with one main road -- a lot of hills and forest -- great for you snipers out there.)

Comment

No map out YET can be ANY good

Comment

Meh, I think the hill is pretty good but killercity is too cluttered and stuff. There were just a ton of buildings randomly thrown in.

Comment

I think the City is a bit cluttered, but will provide a great place for gun-battle. Tanks and other vehicles will have a hard time, but are available. Choppers will do a lot of damage and will be hard to take down at times. I think it was created for the person who gets killed by vehicles a lot so that they could get some revenge. Me personally, I like to C4 the land vehicles to smitherines and distract the helicopters with suppressive fire until someone missles it. I've even taken down a blackhawk twice with the support gun in close proximity. If you try this, you have to hit it near the large propellers and the intake system. It's really luck when this happens because that gun is so innacurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X