NEW MAPS--free!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW MAPS--free!!!

TWO NEW MAPS available at www.3dgalerie.biz!!!! free. Really great City. HUge!

can we say banned!

Comment

why would he be banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Got3n™
        can we say banned!
        Well, he has absolutley no reason to be banned but oh well. Ill say it anyway..... BANNED!'

Ill try out the maps. They were made fast... Ill come back with some feedback.

Comment

Test them and virus scan it. solo i dont know im not goin to the site. Virus scan it and test the maps!

Comment

They have no virus, made sure of that already. However they are extremly small to be maps.... none is just over 9mb, the other is 19mb.... I know for sure there is no "HUGE" city.

Comment

Im not going there.

Comment

The site looks german, so thats probably why his words were short and questionable

Comment

concidering he spammed the forums with like 5 different topics on the same thing, i would have banned him for being dumb.

Comment

Give the guy some credit. He worked on these maps and if there any good we should play them. They've already been virus scanned and since the site is german is a good guess he is too and so that might be the lack of knowledge about the TBF2 forums.

Comment

Ok the map is fine otherthan for it being very laggy. Its one of the best ones being done right now at least they knew what they were doing. However there are very bad lag issues with it.

Comment

The Hill is a pretty nice although simple, infantry map. However Killercity seems liketoo many buildings just crammed in all over with no layout. Neither map was laggy for me though.

Comment

its probably my FX5500 graphics card.

Comment

he keeps making post about it the maps arnt to great they look like they was made in mins

Comment

i got CTD on both maps

Comment

Working...
                              X