No announcement yet.

How in the world do you snipe runners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this amazing tactic which has happened a couple of times.... when you see an enemy running in the distance whilst sniping, press 'q' then go to click your mouse to spot him, but accidentally let go of 'q' before you click the mouse. BOOM! headshot!... You feel so smug when you killed them by mistake, PURE FLUKEs!

Comment

just lead em and fire or wait for em to stop is ur best bet

Comment

have had just a few
        I place my gun where i 'think' he will run
        and with the gun steady, shoot at the right time
        with a little "lead built" in
        normaly - I RARlEY get 1 shot 1 kill

Comment

you need to aim just before the player running.. he'll more or less run into your bullet. But I find the sniper rifle way too inaccurate. I was aimed on an enemy soldier for a good 3 seconds and fired... I missed. The reticule closes way too slow on the m24

Comment

I may sound a little arrogant but sniping someone on the move is pretty easy for me. It just takes practice. First, you have to make sure that they are going to run in a strait line (like if they are goin after a tank or something) and then just lead your shot according to the distance. You will become such a good sniper once you get this ability down. And once you get the M95, you can shoot the pilots in the helis with ease. It has to be done with the M95 though, because the other rifles cant get through the glass. It makes for some fun once you get the hang of it.

Comment

you only have to like 5 cm of leading, barely any at all compared to 42. Very easy once you get the hang of it

Comment

I try not to shoot things I know I won't be able to kill quickly. If I see a guy running around, I'll shoot him only if he's running parallel to me. Otherwise I just follow him and hope he prones somewhere, then I nail one thru his head

Comment

i guess this is where patience comes into play with being a sniper...

imo, if you've got the skill and hes relatively close, go for it... but don't completely give away your position, because thats half of being a sniper is being stealth... if you're not stealth, you're just some un-armored shmo with a slow rifle

Comment

Working...
                  X