No announcement yet.

AA ( Americas army ) BF2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find bunny hoppers very annoying, but if they're really far away it's not too hard to kill them.

I'm happy because I killed one the other day right as he landed

Comment

Originally posted by gungho
      Bunny hoppers ruin the game, kill them all please !

yes they do

Comment

The top guy in the world likes to bunnyhop

Comment

.. what's your point? He's only the 'top guy' because he plays 23 hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey07
            I find bunny hoppers very annoying, but if they're really far away it's not too hard to kill them.

I'm happy because I killed one the other day right as he landed

good job mate!

Comment

Originally posted by timothye
              what server( s ) are you playing on i want to go there .. i have seen so many people using this "TACTIC " as U say . i think its horrible ..and the flopp to the ground and shoot ... i would also like to see a delay in how long it takes your weapon to come into focus when you go prone .. i think its silly when you see this flopping ( going prone when you encounter an enemy .when your running and go prone you cant just start shooting .
              just my thoughts .
              cheers
              lol very true if u havnt seen many bunny hoppers u mus t be in a server with 0ppl

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                .. what's your point? He's only the 'top guy' because he plays 23 hours a day.
                to be fair he is a very good player... generally owns any game ive played that hes been in.

Comment

when i play engineer, and meet and enemy at mid-close range and he lies down and aims using the ironsight, i bunny hopp around him and shoot him with the shotgun... works 3 out of 4 tries... the thing is, that when the enemy has his aims using the ironsight, his view is really limited, and yeah... you get my point

Comment

all that needs to be done... is that when you're bunny hopping, dolphin diving, or another one of my least favorites but more excepted strafing/side stepping back and forth, make the accuracy terrible!!! simple as that... you shouldnt be able to hit JACK!!! except for a lucky shot. I mean if i bunny hop and strafe in airsoft (hey, im a nerd and it was funny) i CANT AIM TO SAVE MY LIFE... now you should still be able to shoot when you jump or dolphin dive, cuz in AA i DIED constantly cuz the guy would slowly pull out his weapon when i lied down, you need to be able to shoot, just unaccurately.

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
                      To be honest with you, I havent really seen many bunny hoppers lately. They are annoying though, and I would like to see something that ended that stupid tactic.
                      1. grenades
                      2. support weapon

Comment

Remove the ability to jump in games completly. Hard code the game to auto jump for you when approaching a 'jumpable' object. Its like kindergarten if you cant play nice, we take it away.

Comment

Working...
                        X