AA ( Americas army ) BF2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA ( Americas army ) BF2 ?

So i used to be a AA player and was just browsing the fAA tracker forums . i saw this
    - Bunny Hopping Deterrents:
    A player can no longer reload while in mid jump or jump while reload is occurring. In addition the jump key is limited with a stall time between each jump. These two additions should deter most bunny hopping outright, however once a player becomes accustomed to the changes they can go anywhere they originally could in a speedy manner.
    it would be nice if something like this could this be implemented into BF2 ..
    just a thought .

To be honest with you, I havent really seen many bunny hoppers lately. They are annoying though, and I would like to see something that ended that stupid tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
      To be honest with you, I havent really seen many bunny hoppers lately. They are annoying though, and I would like to see something that ended that stupid tactic.
      what server( s ) are you playing on i want to go there .. i have seen so many people using this "TACTIC " as U say . i think its horrible ..and the flopp to the ground and shoot ... i would also like to see a delay in how long it takes your weapon to come into focus when you go prone .. i think its silly when you see this flopping ( going prone when you encounter an enemy .when your running and go prone you cant just start shooting .
      just my thoughts .
      cheers

Comment

Originally posted by timothye
        what server( s ) are you playing on i want to go there .. i have seen so many people using this "TACTIC " as U say . i think its horrible ..and the flopp to the ground and shoot ... i would also like to see a delay in how long it takes your weapon to come into focus when you go prone .. i think its silly when you see this flopping ( going prone when you encounter an enemy .when your running and go prone you cant just start shooting .
        just my thoughts .
        cheers
        Yeah it is very anoying espeacialy when you get a dolphin diver they jump prone and kill you before they even hit the ground not only are they a hard target becouse there prone (small) there moveing fast aswell.

Comment

I’ve had that happen to me once. This guy was jumping up and down like a moron trying to kill me, until I blasted him away with my shotgun. :laugh:

Comment

bunnyhopping is annoying to you because you cant figure out how to shoot the person.

Comment

Bunny hopping is the most effective with shotguns.

Comment

Bunny hoppers ruin the game, kill them all please !

Comment

there was a lot of bunny hopping in AA like they'd shoot reload and hop for cover while reloading.

Comment

its horrible and annoying yes

i used to do it a lot before when i started playing battlefield 2 but now i stopped

Comment

The restrictions in AA didn't stop the hopping. It's the one FAULT all these FPS's have in common.

Comment

Originally posted by Blud
                        The restrictions in AA didn't stop the hopping. It's the one FAULT all these FPS's have in common.
                        that is how FPS is
                        bunny hopping is history by now

Comment

I agree

Comment

I think the problem is it's widely accepted by what appears to be the majority of the community, so, Developers don't even bother looking into fixing the issue.

For BF2 it would be as simple has having your stamina gauge affect the ammount of times you can jump, and the speed at which you can go prone... but, don't hold your breath.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Bunny Hopping I don't really care about...its not that hard to shoot someone that is merely jumping...its the people that jump/prone/roll/fire matrix style that kind of get on my nerves...I mean come on, have you ever seen anyone that can, after jumping in the air, go completely prone, roll, fire their weapon, land prone, immediately go to jumping/rolling again? To me, thats blatant abuse of the hitbox bugs...whereas plain bunnyhoppers will just die like the rest...

Comment

Working...
                              X