No announcement yet.

punnishing noobs moan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, I just shot it down. But I've noticed, that if you shoot down a vehicle, anyone killed by it's explosion is your kill. For example if you AT a tank, and the guy jumps out, and the tank explodes, you will get a kill (with the weapon signed as the vehicle)
    So if you shoot a tank and it explodes straight you get
    Flatline_hun kills tankdriver [SRAW]
    If he bails out just before it explodes you get
    Flatline_hun kills tankdriver [T-90]
    Which is odd, 'cos this way you get a kill with armored vehicle without sitting in one.

Comment

The way I usually handle things is this, if it was obviously my own fault that I got killed, I would never punish. If it is questionable I just wait. If you never press page down or up it will automatically punish someone after a certain amount of time so there is really no need to ever push down. If the person doesn't apologize just forget about it and let the default punish them cause they probably meant to kill you. Anyone who doesn't apologize is a jerk, but if someone is in a fight atm and they take a few seconds to respond with an apology, you can @least forgive them if you waited instead of immediately pushing pg down like a little baby still sucking on yer mommas teet and playing a game you have no patience for. sh-t happens in war, deal with it and move on...

Comment

All anyone ever has to do is say Sorry to be forgiven by me. If they get killed soon thereafter (as they cant say sorry) and I'm reasonably sure it wasn't intentional, forgiven.

Comment

nothing worse then the people who jump infront of your jet just becuse you got it first.you know its like you just gunna crash the thing anyway you loser why must you have it the whole game? and them people who use the jets for trasport... thats a real use....and the thing is my team needs me in the air and when i get kicked from a server for tk's that some noob did its bs.

ALL TANK NOOBS AND SPAWN KILLERS MUST DIE!!!!! :evil:

Comment

I like games where there is no friendly fire, so you don't have to deal with all this *hit. If you are playing with mature people it is cool, but when you aren't the tking in this game is sooo gay!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BF2 noob keyboard

Comment

I had a sniper box me in the corner while I was in the tank because I got to it before he did. Instead of moving or getting in he just stood there wanting me to get out. the only way through was a TK. That is the only intentional TK I have ever done. This evening I had some tard punish me because he ran infront of my tank as I was chasing down an enemy armor. I asked why he punished and his reply was," I was going to repair you retard. stay still next time."

The only reason I am even posting this is to say to engineers. If you want to repair a manned tank DO IT FROM THE SIDE. Don't jump infront or behind a tank and expect them to see you. Expecially when they are engaged in combat. They need to do away with vehicle TKs all together. If someone doesn't know how to look both ways before crossing a road it's there own fault.

I have never punished a player for TKing me. Even when they do it more than once. Unless I KNOW they are doing it intentionally I let it go. The only time I have punished is hitting Pdown on accident or not paying attention. They need to make the default response forgive instead of punish too. So people that dont even notice don't punish someone else for nothing.

Comment

Most annoying thing is friendlies running over a blatant minefield that you have just laid and then punishing you for it, rather than JUST DRIVING AROUND IT IT.

Comment

Working...
                  X