No announcement yet.

Anyway to rewind in BF2 demo playbacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway to rewind in BF2 demo playbacks?

Kind of dumb you can't go back... and the fact that 300% speed doesn't actually make it play faster. Sick of going through demos for 45+ minutes trying to setup a perfect shot each time.

nope, in a interview with a DICE guy he said it was a hard thing to program. I was like ooooookie.

Comment

very gay indeed.

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Indeed!!...!!!..!!! Lol !!spam!!

Comment

Originally posted by panic951
            nope, in a interview with a DICE guy he said it was a hard thing to program. I was like ooooookie.
            well considering the crazy amount of memory such a thing would require..

it's not that bad really, if you try not to use 45 min long footage.. o_O

Comment

at least it should have a button to skip 5 minutes at a time like teh scene selection button on ya dvd

Comment

Actually the reason why rewinding isnt available interms of Recording camera files is because as soon as you make the movie it records it. There isnt a wait period. So it would have to go back and erase what you did. And who knows why there isnt a rewind on the normal playback.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Scurveh
                  very gay indeed.
                  I bet somebody out there could mod it in. I mean how retarded is it that you can instantly restart the demo file at any time with no wait, yet you can't skip back like someone said, scene selection. Makes no sense to me.

Comment

it's the same with unreal you can't rewind, half-life/source based games have rewind/fastforward, loads of controls

but you can work around not having a record feature, to set up your shot ff at 300% to near where you want to start camming, pause the demo and set up your cameras/movements at a lower playback rate (5%/25%) so you have more control over it,
                    then when you go to render again play up to near the point at 300% then put it at 100% and let your recorded camera do the work, choppy parts can be edited out in an editor

Comment

Working...
                    X