Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Jihad Jeep

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
    lol, yeah and none of you have any validity in your responses.

lol the US didn't attack themselves?

Ever heard of 9/11?

Morons. Reseach more into the facts, not what the media tells you and maybe you'll figure it out....maybe...

do I need to show you everything myself?
    WOW you are a genius....its sad to see them brainwashed this bad

Comment

haha lol i havn't tried this yet i might try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.ARMY-RaNg3R
        haha lol i havn't tried this yet i might try it out.
        Oh the Jihad jeep is fun as hell

Comment

It is a very addictive thing to do.

Comment

In SF you have to try the Jihad ATV (quad bike) or even the Jihad Forklift for the truely insane...

Comment

[QUOTE=Caliber]I was playing USMC on Daqing Oil fields and there was an Chinese attack helicopter pretty much raping our base. ( the middle one i believe just below the four storage tanks)

After dying for the 10th time, i was pretty mad. I got one of those cars and loaded the front end of it with C4. My aim was to try to drive into the base and hide under the platform..then think of something else. There was an enemy tank also that i thought i would take out if the situation was right.

Im driving to the base and two team members hop in and im like "Crap now i cant team kill to guys and anyway they probably would die since they didnt know what i was going to do ( niether did i).

I went full speed into the ramp thinking to land and go to the end where i can duck into the platform. We are in the air and next thing i see is the attack copter flying low and fast but just seeing us that the started to pull out.

WHAMO!

/QUOTE]

Thats awesome

lol, i wish I was there to see it!

Comment

Working...
              X