No announcement yet.

Abusing the Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a word to descrive their clan, " lames " just a couple of " lames " easy kill so they can be in the server i will enjoy it

Comment

Its hard to believe anyone could be like those myg0t people exist.....there just too f*cking retarted to be true.

Comment

www.pwned.nl possibly mYg0t's only good contribution to the gaming community is this little video

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life"

Comment

some servers dont have the punish or forgive option. like cTx i believe, its just auto punish, idk why they dont let you choose.

Comment

Comment

Go to mygot's webpage, they have a huge list of how to piss people off, different things to do.... one of em i remeber was deliberatly running infront of freindly vehicles...

can someone do us a favor and hack their website?

Comment

Geez,,,went to their website and found a lot of disturbing ways to play BF2, also read their comments. The whole website is disturbing. I am surprised their is a website up like that. Not only BF2, but other games as well. These guys are depressed. Amazing they are around.

Comment

Originally posted by DUSHMAN
                  lol...myg0t is a hacking clan that TKs and cheats on purpose, and then post screenshots on their forum...if you see myg0t you better start vote kick right away

yep myg0t are a bunch of sad *****es

Comment

Damn, thosey mygot are lamers...

The other day i saw [myg0t]vodka and [myg0t]pwn1 laming around on the server. They were stats pushing, and after we warned them to stop they were insulting everyone. I then Arty'ed the place they were and got punished for killing one of them. I then went there in a jeep to kill them and did so, but the one that remained which was [g0t]Jedi Pimp jumped in front of my jeep, punished me and consequently i got banned from the server for an hour or so 'cause of excessive teamkilling.

I would advise anyone who sees these lamers to report every cheating, laming they do as perhaps with enough pressure from the community they would get they're accounts banned once and for all as well as they cd-keys, so they would have to buy the game again.

Comment

I don't know which is scarier.... the fact that he is from the "myg0t" clan, or the fact that his name is almost the same as mine. (chub...)

Comment

Originally posted by Pr0d1gy
                        www.pwned.nl possibly mYg0t's only good contribution to the gaming community is this little video

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life"
                        -
                        haha mYg0t's even ripped that off, seen that cartoon long time ago & there was no mYg0t in it then they just added to it, @$$munchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fig
                          Go to mygot's webpage, they have a huge list of how to piss people off, different things to do.... one of em i remeber was deliberatly running infront of freindly vehicles...

can someone do us a favor and hack their website?
                          One of them was radio spamming. A couple of people from the eFe| clan were doing that on a server i was on the other day. They are probaly just as bad as myg0ts.

Comment

Working...
                          X