Abusing the Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusing the Game

Now, I have never encountered a bad game until today. On China team of course, defending a flag, and as a engineer to repair our assets if destroyed. This weirdo (Same team), was destroying our assets. Running over team mates. But players and myself would never get a "Punish" message. Well, I wouldn't even get one, for him running over me many times. Although he kept detroying the radar, running over people with jeep and destroying other stuff, I did get repair points, and he kept doing so, and times I would repair, he would run over me. The commander, doing nothing at all. That I gave up. We had enemy arriving to the flag, that I jumped into a personal carrier vehicle and sat their waiting. The weirdo on my team, would now ram into me with a jeep, and the explodes. I get a punish message. I was furious, and tells me it was my fault. GGGRRRR. If only I could get out and punch the guy in the head, and keep holding him down. But the graphics are not their yet for hand to hand combats.

Click image for his stupid score and name of player.

lol...myg0t is a hacking clan that TKs and cheats on purpose, and then post screenshots on their forum...if you see myg0t you better start vote kick right away

Comment

AW Dude what do you expect its one of the faggots from Mygot that get off on being bastards thinking they are popular but those humps will never bring any gaming community down. Im sure many of you know these wanna be gangstas I'm talking about. I just laugh cause they spent daddys hard earned 50 bucks for this game just to waste their time because they sucked at really trying to play so they take it out on everybody else who is superior. I just hate a**wipes!! sorry for the tirade.

Comment

yea there usually known for hacking.

Comment

yup, youve just encountered a creature from the myg0t clan...all they ever do is TK and hack, hack, and hack some more. If you see em best to start that vote kick right away or just leave the server.

Comment

Ya every game has them!

Comment

Wow!...thanks for the info. I am now aware. I never did a vote thing. But now, I have to use it.

Comment

lol crap score

Comment

Bah I saw a -113 yesterday.

Comment

have seen the same ething
                    guy c4 our own asssets , taking Havoc and ripping his own guys
                    after seeing this 3 times from same guy
                    just quit game and found new one

Comment

I met a guy named [myg0t]OldManPeterson. I laughed at him, saying he wasn't really myg0t after every time I killed him, which was a lot.
                      Here's their website, if you wanna meet these A-holes. And I've posted in their forums, when BF2 came out, hoping to find someone to exploit with... Don't worry, I deleted that account out of guilt.

Comment

hacking!?!
                        Are you kidding me? myg0t are 98% script kiddies. Sure some of them have knoweledge but the other 90% are just lame ass script kiddies that can't even do anything without programs that didnt create.

Some lame ass myg0t tried defending bunny hopping and the whole server turned against the idiot. It was so sad.

Comment

just some mygot guy, nothing to wury about, he thinks he is some big hacker but the fact is , just like 1% of the mygot people are writing some evil cheating code wich only works like 10% of the time and the other 99% of the mygot people are using there code.

the real funne part is, the guys who don't write the code and only use it, there like 1000 of them that have already lost there steam acount (counter strike) due to the new vac system, now probably lots of them are loosing there BF2 acount due to punk buster, so the morons are loosing there mony and they are ripped of by there own clan members (because they say the code is safe) and they just keep on trying.

mygot = loosers with very low function brain

Comment

Originally posted by animateddave
                            Bah I saw a -113 yesterday.
                            ur kidding?

Daulan, Raulan(must be myg0t's....) were on the hostile faction server tking EVERYONE both, they came up with a score of -342 and -417

due to their cconstant tking, hostile faction has been reduced to only 1-5 ppl on at a time....

Comment

Yeah, their are plenty of *******s out there. I've encountered almost countless times on Kubra Dam.

Comment

Working...
                              X