No announcement yet.

Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is pretty lazy of EA not to put binoculars in this game, it would be so easy to put in. I 've many situations where i wished i had a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye127
      That is pretty lazy of EA not to put binoculars in this game, it would be so easy to put in. I 've many situations where i wished i had a pair.
      same here, there have been many situations where I spent a whole clip trying to kill what I thought was a sniper, only to realize that it is a sniper-shaped rock...and the fact that I can only play at 800*600 really doesent help that situation.

Comment

The weird thing is that there is a pic of a black-hawk wiht rockets on the back side of my bf2 box =/

Comment

EA also bought the NFL license, making the far better 2K Sports series version of football die off. So now we're stuck with crummy re-rash versions of Madden(I have yet to own one) or some mutant form of the game that 989 sports put out.

They bought a fair number of smaller publishers: Origin, Bullfrog, Westwood, Microprose(I think), etc.

It sucks because as someone above posted, a lot of these smaller companies made innovative and creative games that have long been extinguished.

I find it admirable that small companies are still out there competing and making good games to stick it right in a company like EA's face.
          Examples:
          ARENANet/NCSoft - Guild Wars
          Firefly Studios - Stronghold series
          Majesco - Pyschonauts among others

Also, licenses aren't everything.
          Konami's Winning Eleven series is so much better than FIFA's annual s**tbox offering that it hurts, and W.E. doesn't even use real players.

Comment

Originally posted by the_waffler
            same here, there have been many situations where I spent a whole clip trying to kill what I thought was a sniper, only to realize that it is a sniper-shaped rock...and the fact that I can only play at 800*600 really doesent help that situation.
            Depending what gun you use and distance usally after few bullets if it doesn't show that star icon indicating you have hit them then you should know it's not an enemy and also no name on it also should be a give away.

Comment

Originally posted by ZER0K00L

and y doesn't the black hawk have rocket arms anymore?
              Because then even armour would get owned by it.

Comment

Working...
              X