Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Forces

how do i take out my binoculars when i'm Special Forces?

and y doesn't the black hawk have rocket arms anymore?

no binoculars in this game :laugh:

Comment

Not much point in them if you ask me

Comment

Step 1.

Install Battlefield 1942.

Step 2.

Upgrade it to Desert Combat .xx Mod.

Step 3.

Join a DC Server.

Step 4.

Pull out Binoc's =D

Sorry mate, another feature that EA took away with this one.

Comment

the SIMRAD can be used as binoculars ,but they arent cool at all, and the problem is that u have to unlock them by modifiying your files, so... its not worth it actually

Comment

The black hawks dont need rockets. Trust me, get 2 good gunners and stay steady and they will own

Comment

Originally posted by bu11eTJuNkiE
              The black hawks dont need rockets. Trust me, get 2 good gunners and stay steady and they will own
              Tanks too?

Comment

EA continues to disapoint me

they do that very well :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrion
                  Tanks too?
                  Cobra

Originally posted by ZER0K00L

Rockets on the Blackhawk would be very very unbalanced. They have attack copters for that kind of stuff. If you want that stuff just wait for mods to come out.

Comment

Yet you and everyone else just buys up their games like suckers.

me? well I know i'm a sucker, but friends wanted me to play with them and I was bored so I got it. I gave up EA games going on 7 years ago I believe. Bf2 Is the first EA game in 7 years ive purchased, and I doubt I will buy another EA game for another 7.

If youve been a gamer as long as I have( I had pong and commodores and the first apples and 2400 baud modems and 386 computers) you know why EA is like the borg, they ate up so so many great companies who had great unique games, only to never make them again and rehash the same old **** over and over for consumption by all the sheep out there. So all complaints about EA are typical and expected, if you ever get sick of complaining do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomStalker
                      Yet you and everyone else just buys up their games like suckers.

me? well I know i'm a sucker, but friends wanted me to play with them and I was bored so I got it. I gave up EA games going on 7 years ago I believe. Bf2 Is the first EA game in 7 years ive purchased, and I doubt I will buy another EA game for another 7.

If youve been a gamer as long as I have( I had pong and commodores and the first apples and 2400 baud modems and 386 computers) you know why EA is like the borg, they ate up so so many great companies who had great unique games, only to never make them again and rehash the same old **** over and over for consumption by all the sheep out there. So all complaints about EA are typical and expected, if you ever get sick of complaining do something about it.

EA eating up good companies?

NAH

that microsoft's job :laugh:

EXAMPLE : Microsoft took over activision's great MECHWARRIOR SERIES and what did microsoft do with it?... BASTARDIZED IT AND MADE IT ****ING SUK

I AM GONNA RIP BILL GATES' GUTS OUT AND STRANGLE HIM WITH THEM. :box:

Comment

EA needs to die just for eating westwood and making the crap known as C&C Generals

Comment

but you don't dissapoint EA with them having 1.2 million copies sold

Comment

no binocs duh

Comment

That was the Seahawk. For some reason the swapped it over.

Comment

Working...
                              X