No announcement yet.

Dont you think i should be able to run at high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be able to run it at all high, ArmyofOne, but I doubt it will, given the crappy state of the game. I've the same computer, but with 3200 and X800XT. I can run it at x4 AA, everything else at max at 1024x768, but it sometimes dips into the 20's FPS-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotizi
      i run all high 2xAA with my system specs. its definately possible with a 6600GT but i neded 2 gigs of ram to do so. runs smooth 2. 30-40fps.

i have a 6600GT and i run 2xAA with only a single gig of ram. running at all medium 1024x768x85 and everything looks real nice

Comment

I have it on all Medium, AA 2x, and I get about 50-70 FPS.

AMD Athlon 3000+
        6600GT Pci express 16x
        1 gig ram.

Does the resultion have any effect on the FPS?

Comment

I Have
          AMD xp 2800+
          768 Corsair Xms 3200
          Nvidea 6800 Gt

Can i run all in medium with no problems ?

Comment

Medium, and some settings on High.

Comment

I am going to have...

Pentium 4 2.5 Ghz
              1.5 DDR3 400Mhz RAM
              and MSI 6600GT

I am pretty used to lag with my current box, but wouldn't mind some deacent FPS along with some okay graphics when my upgrades come in. What should I have my settings at?

Comment

Originally posted by CTUnit1
                No, you should not be able to run on high with that rig. I have an AMD 64bit 3200+, 2 gigs of ram and that 6600gt agp card and I can run at 1600x1200 with all medium settings except effects on high and 4x AA. Runs very smooth and I am fine with it, I will be getting a new video card sometime the end of this year.

IMO 30-40 fps is not good enough. With the settings I described above I get well over 100 fps, so you "can" run on all high, but I dont like mid 30s fps.
                Y the fuc* are u running it at 1600x1200......DO u ever get lag or low frame rates?

Comment

I can run that easy on my setup.

Comment

wow you guys have high standards saying 30fps is low and "unreasonable" i have a shitty FX5200XT and i run EVERYTHING on low except for distance, and get 15fps max well 21 if i only look at the sky... so stop *****in, and truthfully its fine, altho im gettin a 6800GT as soon as i sell my paintball gun.... askin $200
                    check it out here...
                    clicky

so help me out and buy my 'Cocker

...oh and its not possible to run BF2 at above 100fps... there is a frame rate capper on it... its locked at 100

Comment

Same here man, 5600FX woot! Runs at like 20 fps max ever, and whenever a nade goes off near you, it drops to like 2 fps.... ack...

Comment

Originally posted by Fig
                        Same here man, 5600FX woot! Runs at like 20 fps max ever, and whenever a nade goes off near you, it drops to like 2 fps.... ack...
                        yea i forgot to mention that... only i get 6-7fps it totally sux balls... can i say that???

SO PLS HELP ME OUT AND BUY MY GUN!!!
                        HERE

Comment

Working...
                        X