• Show
Clear All

I have been on both sides
    and I like the challenge of trying to sneak away
    (yes - it IS HARD)
    then stealing a flag somewhere else
    and laying out the C4 and ripping them when they come roaring back
    hopfeully a CO will send me suppiles - to get more C4
    but he probably won't because it is usually due to bad CO that we get down that bad in the first pace

Comment

In my opinon they do not have right tosqawn camp
      It spoils it and annoys you alot

LOL Im not saying that they should seat out and have a cup of tea but I think they should let you spawn

Comment

What are you supposed to do against the enemy at their base when you are spawn raping them and it's a base you can't capture? Right... keep raping.
        And if on that same map say.. mec has 1 base you can't capture but usmc have no bases like that... are you supposed to let them keep 1 base for sportsmanship... nah.. you take the base and kill them off.

It's a war game.. kill or be killed, capture or lose a base.... deal with it.
        If you are down to 1 base.. blame your own team for bad tactics. Quit b|tching... :thatsbad:

Comment

i like cheese.

Comment

I have been on both ends as well, except when my uncapable base was being 'raped' I have fun trying to shoot my way out, though I never succeded. Oh well, if you do so bad where to lose all your flags down to the last uncapable base then prepare for the onslaught.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake
              Since we are able to spawn on our squad leader I have no issues with base camping, I have joined a squad just to spawn and then left if someone is camping. If your down to 1 flag, to bad, you suck anyway. Is a squad leader hiding inside the perimeter of an enemy base so his squad can spawn on him fair? or is that "hiding in your base so we can spawn on you camping?" its all relative get over it, it does suck spawning and getting killed, but so what, a kill is a kill, a death is a death...........................words to the wise...."dont be caught dead with a necrophilliac"
              what do you do when all your bases are taken and all the squad leaders are dead? happened to me last night. i guess you could have that person quit the squad and then have another person thats alive do it, but still, you shouldn't have to do that. there should always be 1 spawn point left. usmc has it easy on a lto of maps because their base is on a frigging aircraft carrier miles out at sea...talk about imbalanced.

Comment

Working...
              X