No announcement yet.

Increasse the zoom with the sniper???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah they have diff zoom levels in other mods (like PR) but u cant do that in vanilla bf2

Comment

Yup, sniper rifle scopes in PR have 2 levels of zoom.

Comment

There is no zoom for sniper other than right clicking in game but....

If you stay out of zoom and move your camera angle around and look at the edge of your monitor you can see about 50% farther into the distance.

This is especially useful at Karkland and various other maps. You can get yourself just close enough to see the grey outline of the building tops where snipers usually hide or the hills and then move your camera and look at the very edge of your monitor. As you move you will notice that building tops and mountain tops are now completely visible at the edge of your monitor ....

Just slowly move your camera angle back with your crosshairs at the same plane where you saw the enemy laying until you get the "red name" ... move up a bit and fire. You might miss the first or second time but then BAM....

Most the time you get get called a mesh hacker or aimbot user though ... especially if one of their TEAM finds you and kills you that far away.

I have shot snipers from train reck all the way up to the front lines where they drop and run to get past the front line before....

It works.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadde
          Well some scopes in REAL LIFE have diffrent magnification levels but they are expensive and not standard millitary equipment.

I would like it if the SVD had the zoom if has now and the M24 had like 8x zoom and the M95 had 12x zoom.

I belive all three have 4x now, correct me if im wrong.

Also it would be nice to have scope unlocks to choose a 4X scope or a 8x scope.

And maybe get a red dot sight for the L85A1 instead of the standard?

But at the moment there is only ONE level of zoom and only ONE kind of scope/sight for each weapon.

//Cadde

Actually, I'm pretty sure the M24, M95 and L96A1 all have the same magnification, but the SVD and Type 88 have a lower magnification.

Comment

^^They do

Comment

Wow, the original poster of this thread is a moron. Go kill yourself please.

"DURRR I PUSHED RIGHT CLICK TWICE AND I WENT BACK TO NORMAL VIEW CAN I GET MOAR ZOOMZ PLEZ"

Comment

^^Can you go and jump off a tall building plz?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                  ^^Can you go and jump off a tall building plz?
                  Die in a fire.

Comment

Drown in a toilet

Comment

It was a stupid ****ing question. Get over yourself.

Comment

Haha, Post deleted because of me being stupid...

Can I join in on the insult party?

Wow, go drown in a septic tank.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner
                          It was a stupid ****ing question. Get over yourself.
                          Hes just asking a question. Go f*ck yourself now

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                            Hes just asking a question. Go f*ck yourself now
                            A question that easily could have been answered by Google or another forum. No need to start new threads about old topics. It's dumb.

Comment

If it bothers you that much dont read them. Ffs noone is forcing you to read and reply.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                                If it bothers you that much dont read them. Ffs noone is forcing you to read and reply.
                                Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                                It's a matter of common sense. I don't want to come here and wade through 4 pages of idiocy to find one decent post. The admins here need to a better job of weeding out the people that post false information and cry about the same things over and over and over again.

I've been spamming the forums the past 3 days to try to get somebody to realize it. I figure if I can point out half of the ridiculously dumb stuff that goes on here, somebody might do something about it, since the admins here are supposed to care.
                                Go do what your username suggests.

Comment

Working...
                                X