New Cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rombaft
    PB wasn't that good in the beginning days of America's army , but now it ain bad at all.
    You are just one of those 1000000 guys, when some people say this sucks, you say it sucks to.

Never had this tank spawning before, never seen it, but if it is a cheat, and a new one, it can take like 1 to 2 weeks and PB will have it in there updates, then the guys using it are getting blocked
    no, i don't say pb sucks because everyone else says it sucks. i didn't even say it sucked. i was a admin in a SoF 2 clan awhile back and we constantly got cheaters on our server. i'm saying that PB doesn't detect everything and just because its enabled, doesn't mean people can't hack. i know from experience. i'd rather have pb than no pb, but it just doesn't detect everything. you must be one of those morons who thinks it blocks every hack out there.

Comment

I've not seen this specific bug/cheat/whatever. But I have been on a bugged map where I could keep spawning over an over at a flag that was actually the enemies. Took me about 4 spawns of spawnin staring down the barrel of an APC to realize mmm wait a min.

Maybe its not a cheat, maybe its a bug an they have figured out how to exploit it.

Comment

Originally posted by SithL0rd
        I've not seen this specific bug/cheat/whatever. But I have been on a bugged map where I could keep spawning over an over at a flag that was actually the enemies. Took me about 4 spawns of spawnin staring down the barrel of an APC to realize mmm wait a min.

Maybe its not a cheat, maybe its a bug an they have figured out how to exploit it.
        which is basically cheating.

Comment

Working...
        X