New Cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cheat

I noticed some strange behavior on a couple of servers in the last 24 hours (DKS and LoE servers). Enemy team members were able to spawn in our vehicles no matter where they were. One of my friends tested this as commander. He drove a tank out into the open where there was no cover to hide, and then jumped out of his tank and made like he was doing repairs. Someone from the opposing team immediately appeared in the tank.

I saw this happen repeatedly on both servers. Has anyone else seen this sort of thing going on?

nope never happen,was pb on?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six Three
      nope never happen,was pb on?
      *sigh* PB doesn't mean jack sh!t

Comment

Yes, pb was on, and these were both ranked servers.

Comment

... This has happened to me once, yesterday. I was on karkand working my tank game. I went to take the MEC's second flag and got hit twice by rockets, so I took off and hid by the train wreck to repair. I usually walk around the tank while fixing it to make sure no skinnies are around, and the second I jumped out someone was in it.

It's possible that there was a guy camping an area of the map where nobody from either team ever goes, but unlikely.

Comment

We need the new patch so the battlefield recorder will function again. That is a lame thing to happen.

Comment

Has anyone else experienced this?

Comment

I could swear I've seen enemies spawn out of nowhere, in remote parts of the map, where there were no squad leaders(no one I could see).

Comment

Well remember when you leave your vehicle it shows on the map.
                  Theres nothing better than knicking a tank when it is being reapired and then killing the spud that was doing it.
                  Done this 4 times now!

Comment

i seen it happen before, but guessed it off as someone might of been hiding somewhere

anyways, i once stole someone's tank tho, he was repairing and i just got off my boat so i just ran at the tank and stole it, lol, he got quite a scare and he kept chasing me with his wrench for a few seconds lol..................

Comment

Unless you guys show some proof, it's gonna come off as another excuse for getting a vehicle stolen...

I can't count how many times I've stolen a vehicle and immediately killed the previous driver. Maybe you guys missed someone that was hiding?

Comment

Ding ding ding! Numbers 9, 10, and 11 got it right. You simply aren't checking your environment well enough short of hopping out with a UAV overflight.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUB
                          Unless you guys show some proof, it's gonna come off as another excuse for getting a vehicle stolen...

I can't count how many times I've stolen a vehicle and immediately killed the previous driver. Maybe you guys missed someone that was hiding?
                          I agree that may be the case. I just wanted to know if anyone else had purposely driven to a remote area only to have that happen. I want to know for sure on something like this due to how bad it would suck. These are the times when BF recorder is so significant. We need that next patch

Comment

nah, you guys just don't see the enemy hiding. i've done this a bunch of times in karkand. some dude will go out of his tank and i don't immediately rush to him. instead i wait and what usually happens is he will go around his tank, checking if anybody's there and then go on and fix his tank. i give it a quick 5 second count and instant tank!

you guys just have to look harder. or better yet, repair tank for a two or three seconds and then look around again. then repair again for 2/3 seconds. then look around again.

it's not a cheat/hack.

Comment

I have someone just spawned in my choper while i was fixing it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X